Chapter 3 "next morning"

November 1st, 1985

Jenny woke up and looked at biker, she sighs as she got out of bed. She rubbed her eyes as she stared at the wall, she put on her boots and walked out the room.

She walked downstairs and opened the door to leave the house, a fist came out of no where and punched Jenny in the face. She fell on the floor and held her face, Biker looked down at her and smiles. "You ain't going no where sweetheart. We got to see if you are pregnant."

Her eyes got big as she stare at him, "get. Up. Now." she got up and looked at him. He handed her a pregnancy test "take it now." she sighed and walked to the bathroom after she was done she looked at it. "positive...." she whispers to herself.

She walked out the bathroom and gave the pregnancy test to biker, he looked at it and smirks "awesome. I'm gonna be a father." he smiled and looked at her "You can't leave this house at all." she crossed her arms and sighs.

"fine." she walked to the room and laid down on the bed, she took a quick nap but than she woke up to the feeling of her wanted to vomit, she got up and ran to the bathroom and vomit in the toilet.

Biker ran to the bathroom and patted her back "you okay babe?" she shook her head as she kept vomiting. He rubbed her back gently and ran to the kitchen he took a water bottle out the fridge  and gave it to her. She took it and opened it, she then drank a little bit of water and tried to calm down.