Chapter 2 "Cute girl."

October 29th, 1985

Jenny woke up on her desk, She looked at the time and notice it was 9:00 AM. She got up and saw a missed call from Beard. She picked up her phone and she called him back, She places her phone down since he didn't pick up and went to her closet.

She grabbed her Black Belly tank top and Her Black pantyhose along with her really short jean shorts. She then grabbed her black combat boots and her Black and white Letterman Jacket with her first letter name "J" on it.

She took a shower and put on her clothing. She grabbed her leather fingerless gloves and put them on as well, She put her hair in a high ponytail and grabbed her phone, Again she then saw another missed call but this time from her friend right when she was gonna call back.

Someone called from an unknown number. Her heart stopped, She picks up and answered. "H-Hello." She heard a man voice. She felt very scared and hung up. She put her phone in her pocket. She walked out her room and open the front door and walked outside and closes it.

She walked across the street as she sighed, Biker was stalking her as he walked behind her and followed her. He then grabbed her by her ponytail and pulled her onto him. Biker got a boner, He shook his head as he looked at her.

Jenny's eyes got big as she felt something touch her. She then looked down and saw a pink vest, She knew it was Biker, He rubbed her cheeks and whispered into her ear. "you are a cute girl." Jenny started blushing, She felt heat on her cheeks as she got a bit scared.

Biker notice that his house was up the hill. He grabbed her hand and ran up the hill to his house, He opened the door and went inside the house while holding Jenny's hand still, He locked the door and smirked. He walked up to her and rubbed her face.

"Hmmm." Jenny got real uncomfortable, She pushed him away from her. Biker smacks her face. Biker looked down at her chest, "Those...Are big." Jenny's eyes twitched. He put his on her one of her chest and squeezed it. Jenny looked away as Biker then use his knee to rub her area.

Jenny's face turned red like a tomato, Biker then grabbed her ass and squeezed it and slapped it. He then stopped rubbing her area with his knee. He then put his hand down her pants and panties as he started to rub her area with his finger.

Jenny started to tear up a bit, Biker then stopped and took his hand from her pants and picked her up and went to the room, He then took off her shorts and pantyhose and stopped at her knees, he bent her over and took his pants and boxers down as well.

He then slowly put it inside her, And then he fully put it inside. He started to thrust slowly, Jenny started crying a bit, He went deeper and faster. Jenny huffed and moaned loudly. He went even faster, "Hmmm~ Cumming inside won't be bad." Jenny's eyes got big.

"Outside! Outside! Biker, Please! I can't....I don't...Want a child...Outside...." He didn't care he ignored her as he cum inside her anyways, Jenny's eyes twitched He smiled as he turned her over and french kisses her. He stopped as he pulled his boxers and pants up and left the room.

Jenny just laid on the bed she then pulled her panties up and her pantyhose and shorts up. She then laid back down on the bed. She cried silently as she cover her face, She then slowly fell asleep. Biker saw her sleeping and smiled. He laid down next to her and cuddled her.

He fell asleep as well.