day 1 °

"h-hey jin, do you think you could give me a job here for now until i get a new full-time job, you know how my step-dad is.." jimin stuttered out, hoping jin could give him the part-time job.

"of course jiminnie, it would be a pleasure, when would you start?" jin asked smiling sweetly at his dongsaeng.

"today would be great jinnie, thank you so much." jimin breathed out a sigh of relief.

"anytime jimin."

"ok so a root beer float with two straws, a small french fries, hold the salt and two apple pies? will that be all sir? " jimin asked cutely, biting his lip as he scribbled out the couples order.

"uh yes." yoongi answered not taking his eyes off jimin as he nodded and walked away, baby blue notepad in hand.

"wasnt that waiter just annoying yoongi, he couldn't even keep up with our order, " yoonhi said with a sneer, looking at her boyfriend for an agreement.

yoongi looked away from the disappearing boy and back at her and rolled his eyes subtly before answering "yea babe, totally." she's probably jealous he has a bigger ass than her,  he thought with a small smile.

yoonhi smiled and held yoongi's hand over the table. jimin cleared his throat , holding a plater full of food on it.

yoongi retracted his hand quickly and thanked the waiter. he read the pink name tag out loud. "jimin.."

"mhm, yes sir do you need anything else" jimin asked finding yoongi a bit attractive as yoongi licked his lips in anticipation. no jimin, he is taken, and by a girl he scolded himself.

"oh nothing sorry, thank you jimin. " yoongi said quickly, yoonhi looking back and forth between her boyfriend and the waiter glaring at jimin.

"your welcome" jimin said with a big smile. he walked away shaking his head.  "all the cute ones are always taken. " he whispered softly going to another booth to take their order.

yoongi's pov

me and yoonhi finished our food rather quickly, yoonhi complaining she had a big headache. "don't leave a tip for that guy yoongi" she said finishing the last frie. "and why shouldn't i, he was a good waiter" i seethed getting angry she even considered that. if someone left no tip for me I'd be pissed.

"because babe, he was hitting on you" she pouted her glossed lips puckering into a perfect frown. i rolled my eyes again not wanting to start a fight. "whatever I'll throw away the trash and pay, I'll meet you in the car. " I said already having a twenty dollar tip in my hand for this "jimin".

"ok honey, remember what I said" she called out walking out the door making the bell ring. i threw away the trash and went to the front too pay.

"thank you for eating at jin's diner" , a tall tan guy said, showing a box smile. i smiled back and handed him the check and my credit card.

"here's your receipt sir, please come again" the guy said handing me back my card, his hands as big as mine.

before I walked out i spotted blonde hair, curled a little, and bouncing up and down as he walked.

"hey jimin" i called out, his smile got big as he came up to me his work clothes looking so cute on him as i looked him up and down.

"sir was there a problem" he asked, his head tilting to the left slightly. "oh no no" I said pulling out the $20 and handing to him. "also please call me yoongi" i said, his eyes turning into crescents.

"thank you so so much um yoongi" he said, his eyes lighting up as he put the tip into his apron pocket.

"no problem" I smiled.

"... "

"...."

"uh not to be rude but I still have work yoongi" the smol boy said, a red tint highlighting his plump cheeks.

"of course, " i said awkwardly looking down at my shoe laces. "well see you later jimin.. "

"definitely" he grinned, beginning to walk away.

"hey jimin, uh, um I'll see you tomorrow?" i slapped myself mentally, realizing how socially awkward I was being. what the hell yoongi.

"we'll see" jimin laughed out. his laugh was beautiful, like soft tinkling bells. it was music to my ears.

he waved and went too the checkout where the tan guy was.

what's going on with you min yoongi.

a/n
:')  i rlly like this chap and i hope y'all like it too, have a nice day my loves ♡

─ plssss vote and comment if you can, it means a lot, updates probably every other day or every day

-a.