You Don't Even Know Me

Camila's POV

Ever since that party last week Lauren has been talking me. I mean I don't mind it but, why now? We've had at least three classes everyday for the last 3 years together. Now, that we're seniors she automatically wants to talk to me?

I know her type she's the schools heartbreaker. She never use to be like that. Once apon a tine "The Great Jauregui" use to care about peoples feelings. Then one day she just changed. It's not my problem though. I was sitting in my fifth period class which was AP physics.

I have this class with Lauren and her friends . The bell rings and Lauren walks in late and guess where the only open seat is. Yup, next to me.

"Is this seat taken?" Lauren asks.

"No" I said removing my things from the seat.

"Okay class today we're going to start on a 3 week project. The person next to you will be your partner" The teacher said giving us handouts on how the project. Dear Lord , why did you pair me with her?

"So it looks like we're going to be working together" She said with a smile on her face.

"Looks like it" I said , I've been in here barely 20 minutes and she's annoying me. I'm glad for the rest of the class period she didn't talk to me. Then, again she kept staring at me like I had something on my face.

What is her deal man! Ugh, finally time to go home. I grabbed my things and headed for the door.

"Hey Camila?" I turned around and saw Lauren standing there.

"What's up?" I asked. I hope she makes this quick.

"I was thinking that we should hangout sometime..You know for the project" She said. Is she being serious?

"Um yeah sure okay.." Like I want actually hangout with her.

"Hand me your phone" She said. I gave to her and she programmed her number into it.

"Later" I said, walking away.

Lauren's POV

I sense Camila doesn't like me very much but, for what reason. What did I do to her?

I walk to my car and the girls are waiting for me.

"How's it going with Camila?" Dinah asks.

"It's okay I guess , she's a know it all though" I said getting into the car and they do the same.

"Oooh she's playing hard to get huh?" Nornani asks.

"You have no idea" I whisper.

"Not all your tricks work on every girl" Ally said from the back seat with an attitude. What's her problem?

"No, just give her time. She still has 7 weeks left" Dinah said. At least one of them has faith in me.

But , how am I going to make a straight girl fall for me and make her prom queen when she wants nothing to do with me? I dropped all the girls off at their houses. I walk into my house and none is here like always kinda sucks being the only child. I sit down on the couch and start watching MTV.

I remember when MTV was just for music. Hence , Music Television. There was a party going on tonight at this cabin in the woods by the lake. I should go.. I texted the girls and all of them are going. I had to text one more person.

To Camila :

Hey are you busy tonight?

I waited for 25 minutes before she replied.

From Camila :

No...Why?

To Camila :

I was wondering if you wanted to hangout..

From Camila :

Umm..I guess so.

To Camila :

Cool! I'll pick you up in 10.

Thankfully growing up parents made us have parties and dates with all the kids. So, I already knew where Camila lived. I pulled up in her driveway and she was already waiting outside. She got in the car..

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"A party" I said with a smirk on my face.