Almost There

Camila's POV

"Where are you taking me?" I ask them looking at the unfamilar place through the window.

"An adventure" They said.

"Lauren if this is you . I'm going to kill you!" I yelled trying to aim to hit them while blind folded.

"Ouch Camz!" Lauren yelled.

I quickly took off the blind fold and realized I had hit her in the nose, I must of hit her hard cause it's bleeding.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to , I just have a thing about being touched" I said examining her nose.

"Well, shit somebody touch obviously touched you..What happend" She said referring to the scars on my neck.

"If I tell you..I'd have to kill you" I say with a smirk on my face.

"Ahh mystery girl..I like that" She says winking at me.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Lauren" I said continuing to walk in some unknown direction.

"Why..are we..climbing up..a...big ass..hill?" I ask nearly out of breathe I need to exercise more. She doesn't give me answer she just laughs and continues to walk.

"Wait" She whispers after she had stopped walking causing me to bump into her.

"We're here" She says with a big smile on her face. What the hell is she smilling about? Does she not realize we are on a big ass rock in the middle of nowhere?!

"Here where , what the hell Lauren. I'm-" I say before Lauren decided to put her dirty hand over my mouth. I heard about what she does with those things. All the girls in school know. I take her hand off and wipe my mouth.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" She asks me. I look at same direction she is. How did I not notice that on the way up here? I'm kinda in comolete shock , I didn't know the lights actually touched the earth forreal.

"Y-Yeah it is" I studderd. I think is this most amazing think I've ever seen..Well, that and Lauren's eyes.

"Just like you" She said looking back at me with a smile on her face. Aww that's so sweet! No Camila! She's just trying to get in your pants. She doesn't mean it. I thought to myself.

"Yeah right" I said. The smile on her face went away. She just stood their in the distance . Watching the lights she seemed like she was in a another world.

Lauren's POV

I stood there staring off into the distance remember the last time I was here before my parents died. It brought back alot of memories .

"I bet you take alot of girls here" Camila says pulling me away from my own thoughts.

"Nope, just one" I said sitting on the ground enjoying the view. She sits down nexts to me and I jump a little.

"She must have loved it" She says with this big smile on her face.

"Well, do you love it?" I ask directing my attention towards her.

"It"s amazing" She whispers.

"That's not what I asked you" I said

"Maybe" She coldly say.

"You don't like me do you?" I ask her.

"Why do you ask that? Cause , I don't worship the very ground you walk on just to sleep with you? I'm sorry I'm not like the rest of these bitches" She said moving away from me. Damn , I didn't know she didn't like this Only if she knew..

"And why is that?" I ask standing back up. She looks at me and stands in front of me.

"I know you Jauregui..I know your little game" She says lifting an eyebrow. Shit, she knows. Start apologizing and run I thought.

"What does that mean?" I ask folding my arms over my chest.

"Nothing , I'm just saying..Don't fall in love with me?" She says walking down the hill. Ha! Me? Lauren Jauregui fall in love with Camila Cabello. Funny!

"Wouldn't happen in this life" I say following her.

I could never fall in love. I sure as hell wouldn't fall in love with Ms.Know It All here.