7

They quickly followed where the map took them. They found themselves near the ocean.

"Are you sure this is it?" Stella looked at Tinana. She nodded.

"At least, that's what it says?" She hesitated.

"I don't think it would be here." Zack pointed out. "Hey, look someone over there!" He pointed at a guy on a boat. "Maybe he can tell us where the place is."

Zack quickly hopped out of the car. Stella parked it and got out with the others.

"Excuse me, sir," Luke started. The guy looked up, as he ate his PB&J with pickles sandwich.

"What brings such young fellas around this place?" He asked. Stella and Megan stepped toward him.

"We are looking for a place called Novas." Stella showed him the map and address Tinana wrote down. "By any chance, do you know where we can find it?" She asked. His face expression went blank and he dropped the sandwich on the ground.

"Something wrong?" Megan asked. He shuddered.

"You want to go to Novas? Why would you want to go there!? Do you want to die?" He screamed horrified.

"I'm sorry, what?" Tinana asked, concerned.

"Novas was once a beautiful island but one day, evil bandits with magic took it over and made it there home. Nowadays, who ever enters that place without being invited, will be executed without hesitation!" He explained.

"Magic, you say?" Stella said, thinking.

"I don't wanna go anymore!" Tinana and Megan said, scared.

"I see," Stella started. "But we didn't ask you about it. We asked you where we can find it."

"You seriously still wanna go!?" Zack asked. "Well, it was nice knowing ya!" He said. He started walking back to the car. Stella grabbed his wrist and gave him the scary stare.

"You will come, whether you like it or not." She scowled. The others started shaking.

"SCARY!" Luke cried

"Now, sir, will you tell us where it is, or will we have to do this the hard way?" She said angered.

"Do it, man! This chick's a real monster!" Zack yelled from behind Megan who was behind Luke, who was behind Tinana, who was behind the car.

"I-I can take you there, m-ma'am. For 25 do-dollars." He was obviously scared.

Stella nodded and handed him the money. They all hopped into the boat, and sailed to the island.

In The Castle

The guy who kidnapped Sena, threw her on the ground in front of a man wearing a black long cloak, covering his face and body.

"Sena, Sena, Sena." He sighed. "Don't you know teaching others magic would give off your sent?" He laughed.

"Who are you!?" She was tied up with magic proof ropes.

"Why, I am the person who will end your miserable life." He got up and took the hood off.

"It can't be you..."

Back At The Boat

As they got closer and closer to the tower, they spotted wired things.

"Are those remains from the kingdoms ships?" Luke point at the ship reck that had the kingdoms symbol on it.

"Look at the birds!" Tinana pointed out. The birds where floating in the ocean, dead.