11

Sena's POV
I woke up in a dark, and dreary room. I got up and looked around. Where am I? There was nothing to be found until I found my book of spells.

"How did this get here?" I asked myself. I looked inside but it there weren't any spells. "What is this?" I flipped thru the empty pages, when I reached a page that had writing on it. I read it and was surprised. "So I'm not really awake." I smirked.

Zack's POV
As I walked down the endless hallway, my magic energy began to drain out.

"What the-? I can't stand anymore!" I fell on my knees. "Fire ball!" I yelled. Nothing happened. I crawled the rest of the way.

"Why is my hallway so long?" I whined. "The others are probably already there!" I stopped to take a rest.

I looked down at my hands. "My magic is back? Looks like Stella did it." I smirked. I got on my feet. "Scorching earth!" I yelled. The ground started to break apart and fire spat out. "Revers!" I yelled. The ground closed in and the fire was gone. "Yup. She did it."

I continued to walk, when I reached a huge door. I opened it and found my self in front of a throne. I walked in and looked around.

Narrator's POV

"Zack, is that you?" Sena's voice was small and sweet. He looked at the big black pillar she was tied up on.

"W-what happened!?" He ran to her. "You're bloody and bruised... who did this to you?" A frown appeared on his face.

"Listen, you need to get out of here!" Sena yelled. "It's not safe here. Someone is here to fight you!" She said, concerned.

"It's about time." He smirked. "But first, let's get YOU outta here." He smiled, trying to break the chains.

"Don't try, it won't work-" before she could finish, the chains popped off. "How did you do that?" She looked up at him.

"I just melted it with meh fire." He chuckled. "Let's get ya outta here." He picked Sena up and put her on his shoulder.

"Not so fast, buddy." A guy came out of no where. "Put her down." He frowned.

"Or what? Your gonna go cry to your mommy for help?" Zack laughed.

"No," he said. He was wearing a big black cloak with long black shoes. He had black hair, pale skin, and brown eyes. "I'll make you cry." He smirked.

"Zen..." Sena frowned.

"You know this fool?" Zack asked, looking back at bloody Sena.

"Too well. We used to be friends until he... Just... I don't know how to explain it... Flipped? He went from kind hearted to evil." She explained.

"Well," he set Sena on the ground. "Get your rest while I beat him up-"

The door swung open. It was everyone else with their new friends.

"Who is she!?" Zack pointed at Marry. "And she?" He pointed at Helen. "DOES LUKE HAVE A GIRLFRIEND I DON'T KNOW ABOUT!?"

"No, idiot!" Luke yelled. Helen blushed. "We where fighting, I won, so she switched sides." He walked over to Zack and punched him.

"Yeah, same for Marry!" Tinana said.

"I should have known you would betray us." He frowned at the others. "And here is your punishment!" He used his magic and pushed them up to the sealing.

"Apocalypse, PLEASE!" Marry yelled.

"Let our friends down." Zack frowned.

"You only just met them, why call them your friends?" He laughed. "After all, their mission was to kill you fools. They get punishment!" He laughed.