Introduction

Introduction

Okay, so this first page isn’t a poem. It’s an introduction. I’m not going to be stupid and write an actual introduction to my life but more of a narration of how I have been feeling recently. However after this, there are poems. 

Not much has happened in my life recently but somehow I know I’m getting worse. I’ve gotten in a few verbal fights with my parents, school is getting tougher and honestly I can feel my smiles getting faker. I don’t want to be someone fake, but how can I come out and tell my friends that I don’t enjoy being anywhere with anyone anymore. I don’t think that they’d accept that.

And so that led me to think about it. Suicide, I mean. Honestly, wouldn’t everything just be easier if it all ended. I know, how cliché. And that’s what I used to think, I used to be against suicide but seriously think about it. What gives us the right to tell someone that life gets better? What gives us the right to say that suicide is a mistake? What if it isn’t? What if it’s the only way out? Then what?

What if I did commit suicide? Nothing would happen. The world would move on and life would continue. I don’t matter. I don’t matter, and I won’t change anything if I’m here or gone, so what does it matter? What does it matter if I’m not here?

And truthfully, my body has been aching so much lately. My mind has nearly killed me and I am seriously sleep deprived. I feel like maybe it’s time, you know? Maybe it’s finally time to be done with life and rid this world of one little monster tormenting me inside my head.