Peril X SkyWing Reader

Your name: Pteranodon
Side notes: You're a firescales dragon ;3
—————————————————————-
Peril was amazing.
You honestly knew you loved her with all your heart, and you couldn't argue with it either. And besides, you pretty much only had each other for companionship. You both couldn't touch anyone or anything flammable.

Besides Peril, your sister, Pterodactyl (yes, you were both named after dinosaurs) was always there for you. Except..well, you couldn't touch her.

"Come on, quit being so nervous, Pteranodon! You've talked to her before, why can't you do it now?" Pterodactyl asked, making you even more nervous. "I don't know, Pterodactyl! Look, could you stop pressuring me?" You shot back, trying your best to stay calm.

Pterodactyl reached for your arm and pulled back instantly. "Pteranodon, look at me. Just go find her and talk to her, you'll be fine. You've done it before, so you should be able to do it again. Trust me, whatever you two talk about, you'll be great." She assured you.

You finally calmed down a little, turning to head out the door. "Oh, and bro?" She said from the room. You peeked your head back in. "Try not to burn anything in the meantime." She added on with a smug grin. You rolled your eyes and started walking back down the hall, tucking in your tail and your wings.

You knew the one place you'd find Peril at this time of day.
Usually either in the arena or just leaving it. You headed down to see which one it was. You couldn't remember hearing about any fight, but Queen Scarlet always managed to somehow keep Peril in that arena.

Once you got down there, you recognized Peril instantly. Her smoking scales looked around, relief pouring over her face suddenly. Probably because she doesn't have to kill anyone today.
Her eyes landed on you and she made her way over. "Hey Pteranodon! What're you doing down here?" She asked. "Hey Peril. I was wondering if you wanted to come flying with me." You told her, being extremely nervous. "Sure! Come on!" She exclaimed, running down the hall. We're lucky no one is here, you thought quickly before following her.

She led you up the tower and leapt out, spreading her wings and circling in the air. "Come on!" She called out, hovering there.
You followed her, jumping out and flying over. She gently nudged your wing, probably nervous you'd burst into flames.
You nudged her back, and under all that smoke you saw her blush for a second.
"Peril, are you okay? I could've sworn I saw you blush." You teased, circling around her. "Well then you must be hallucinating, Pteranodon!" She said while laughing.

Then Peril flew up and tackled you out of the air. You both spread your wings again and steered towards the river, landing next to it. "I hate swimming. It's so WEIRD and so WET." Peril said, glaring at the water. Without warning, you pushed her in, creating a splash that splattered water all over both of you. "You...you SPLASHER!!" She yelled, pulling you in with her. You surfaced quickly, spreading your wings to splash as much water as you could on her. "SPLASHES!!!" She yelled again, now trying to splash you as well.

After you stopped splashing, you locked eyes with each other for what seemed like an eternity. You pulled her in closer, laying your lips on hers quickly, then pulling away. Both of you were blushing like crazy, and you were just screaming in your head like a maniac.

"I...didn't know you liked me like that." Peril said afterwards. "Well I do, okay? I honestly like you, Peril." You added on the last part quickly. "I like you too, Pteranodon." She told you, smiling. "No matter what anyone says, you're not a monster to me." You said.
"You're just the opposite."