Three

M I K E

Everything was a blur. It seemed more like a dream. One second we're in the AV Club, the next thing you know you're being interviewed by a cop about Will.
Will.
Ever since that, I've been wondering, was he really missing? I mean, he could've just ran away or pulling a huge prank. But it wasn't like Will to do that. That's just messed up. "Mike!" Dustin yelled, snapping his fingers at me. "I said we're going to my house," He said, as he walked his bike. Lucas scoffed, then muttered, "Your house? Mike's is better, man." Clearly insulted, Dustin hissed. "Fuck you, too."
"Just, this once! There's something I need to show you! Well, someone." I looked at Lucas, and he looked back at me with confusion. "This better be good, Dustin." Lucas spat, but headed over to Dustin's anyway. "Don't disappoint me," I joked, walking alongside him. "Oh I won't. I won't."

"What. The. Actual. F-!"
"Shut up, Mike! She's gonna say it, too!" I walked over to the bo- I mean girl- and stared her up and down. "You're trying to tell me that, you found her in the woods?" I murmured, looking at her worn out hospital gown, shaved head, and blistered bare feet. "Are you sure you didn't break her out of a mental institution?" Lucas shrieked, backing away. "No! What? Don't say shit like that!" Dustin screamed back. "Shut up, Dustin! She's gonna say it, too!" I yelled mockingly.
"Whatever it is, we can't keep her!" Lucas yelled, pointing accusingly at the girl.
"Keep her?"
"What the fuck does that mean?" I asked, looking at him with a slight glare. "That's not what I meant!" Dustin stepped in with a huge smile. "I get it! He cares for her! And so she should stay at your place!" He pointed at me, as I stepped back. "What?"
"I mean, I can't keep her- A possible alien- in my house without killing the cat! She might run away and destroy the world!" Dustin joked, chuckling at his own joke. "You must be out of your mind! Where on earth would I keep her? Dustin's place is better. He's the only one here apart from his mom," I said, with an obvious tone. The two of them began rambling at each other, fighting is she's an alien or not, but for some reason, my eyes keep landing on her.
Her.
While everything was a catastrophe, she just sat there, staring up at me with wondering eyes. She looked so helpless, sitting on the ground in dirty hospital gowns she calls clothes. But what bothered me the most were her (E/C) [Eye Color] orbs. Even if it sparkled with delight, it looked rather dull and depressed. They say the eyes are the window to the soul. And if that's true, she is trying to piece herself back together, but is failing.
I crouched down cautiously, careful not to suddenly scare her away, then I sat across her, looking her dead in the eyes. "Who are you?" I asked. She stared down at her arm, and hesitantly showed me her tattoo. Amazed, I pulled her arm out to take a look at it, but she immediately retreated her arm, and hid it from me. "S-Sorry. I've never seen a tattoo before. It's-It's cool," I murmured.
"(N)."
"Excuse me?" I asked, looking down at her. "It's her name." Dustin said. "Oh, so now she can talk?" Lucas scoffed sarcastically. I looked back at (N) [Number besides 011, also I think I forgot to mention that. Sorry.] with curiosity. However, she still had those sad eyes, and I couldn't bare to look at them any longer. "Screw it, she's coming with me."