I'm with a Warden

This story is completely from the writer's vague mind. Names, characters and places are product of the writer's imagination. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead, events, locales is purely random.

CAUTION!

This article may have heavily built and explicit contents such as foul language, mature themes and carnal scenes. |R18| Striktong patnubay at gabay ng nakatatanda ay kailangan.

PROLOGUE

"Let's have a truce." He cracked a lopsided smile. I have to constantly remind myself that I hate him to prevent my heart from beating so fast whenever he does that smile. 

"A-A truce?" I stammered. Damn Dannica, not now! 

"You're stuttering." He grins wider. Fck you and your gorgeous smile! I feel blood rushing to my cheeks. I'm probably tomato-red right now. 

"And you're blushing." I flushed harder. Get into your senses girl!

"I am not." I tried to sound as firm as possible.

"If you say so.” He said skeptically. Why does he have to see me blushing? I feel so embarrassed.

You should be.

"Anyway as I was saying,  I will pay you thrice the price as my father gives you but in return, you have to do me a little favor."

I didn't really understand what he just said, but still I answered. "What favor?"

He got up from the couch where he was sitting a few seconds ago and lounged himself beside me. Dug. Dug. Don't go any closer to me you douche. My heart will surely explode.

"G-Get away from me." He smirks and moves closer to me. I took a glance of him and his tantalizing,deep and sexy eyes welcomed me. Is he a sorcerer? I think I've just been hypnotized by his eyes. What the hell? I mentally slapped the back of my head and I forced myself to look away.

"Don't worry I will not do anything against your will." I can feel his warm breath at the side of my right ear.

"J-Just say it already!" I wanted to move away from him but unfortunately, my mind and body don't want to.

"A little impatient, are we? Well, it's simple." He leans closer until there were only few inches left. And it sent me shivers! I didn't dare to look. Because if I did, our lips will meet and I will kiss him and he will kiss me and we will fcking kiss each other and only God knows what will happen next!

I gulped four times.

Please say it now before I lose myself. And as if on cue, he whispered on my ear; "You will have to lie for me."

He kissed my neck and damn! I can't help closing my eyes because of the unexplainable pleasure I felt the moment his lips touched my skin.

Subconsciously I answered, "I will." He gave me a crooked smile.

"I know you would." And even before I can take back my stupi d words, he took my face to his hand and slammed his lips into mine.

I'm on cloud 9.

Nope, you just put yourself into great jeopardy.

Hey guys! So yeah, that's the prologue. Ain't bad, right?