Chapter One: Did you like your human alarm?

Strictly, not for minors. Or rather, not for those whose minds ain't corrupted yet. Mehee!

Chapter One: Did you like your human alarm?

Dannica was waked from a deep sleep when she felt a warm and wet thing touching her forehead, nose and cheeks.

"Hmm.." Dannica moans when finally a very hot and soft thing landed on her lips, sucking it. She suddenly open her eyes and she was shocked upon seeing him. Presently above her, enjoying whatever he was doing.

"W-What... the..." she tries to speak between his kisses but apparently, fails. He took this as an advantage and slips his tongue inside her mouth.

Dam n! This boy.

He continued kissing her though she wasn't responding. He suddenly stops.

"Kiss me, my sweet Apple." He whispers on her ear with a low,husky voice and gently nibbles her earlobe. Dannica tried to stop herself from granting his whim but unfortunately, her mind doesn't agree with her. Suddenly she wraps her arms on his nape, pulls him closer and kisses him deep.

He smiled secretly. He deepens the kiss and his tongue starts to knock for entrance.

Dannica didn't resist his invatation. She opened her mouth and he took the chance to slid his tongue inside. He explored her oral cavities. Giving a tingly sensation. They kissed each other hungrily and agressively. Savouring each other's flavor.

His hands began to touch her proud breasts caressing it. She moans in pleasure. She wraps her tighter and deepens the kiss more. Their tongues in battle. His other hand traveled down to her softness and rubs it while the other is working on her mountains.

Dannica moans loud. Her body can't help but to arch in so much pleasure, feeling every sensation he's giving to her.

"Ahhh..." A loud moan escaped from her mouth when he slid a finger into her core. He starts putting it in and out. Slowly... teasing her. He slides another finger. Khylie grips at the sheet. She was so wet!

They stopped kissing and he started licking her nipples.

"Ahhh... Shit!" She kept on moaning and jerking up everytime he slides his fingers in and out of her wet core. While his other hand was busy doing her breasts, squeezing it. He played with her nipples. And sucked her other mountain.

"Damn! Ahhh..." Lustful moans filled the whole room for minutes. Until she achieved her zenith.

They both lay naked on the same bed, sharing one blanket, Khylie, catching her breath.

"Goodmorning warden. Did you like your human alarm?" He said with a naughty smile on his face.

"Shut up Fortalejo!" She rolls her eyes at him and stands up in all her naked fairness. She glances at him before entering the bathroom only to see him eyeing her behind. He saw her and smirked bluntly.

Sick, perverted bastard.