Chapter 8

Resigning myself to an idea is much harder to accept in reality that in my mind.  This friendship between Keaton and I has trully blossomed over the past two weeks.  It seems that no matter what I try, I cannot avoid him.  He is with me all of the time.  We seem to eat every single meal together.  Whenever his friends come for a visit, he does everything to include me in their conversations, their activities.  Some of them seem to be a bit perplexed by his behavior and I can sometimes feel some of their resentment of me.

He is so strong willed and determined to make me a facet of his every day life.  I fall more deeply for him daily but I now feel the need to climb the walls of my life.  I simply need some space to gather my thoughts and work on my draft but Keaton does not give me a moments pause.  The holidays are fast approaching us and I am suppose to have this novel completed before then and ready for a holiday release.  

I may have to go away for a weekend to finally get everything completed but he just makes it so hard.  I want to spend all of my time with him.  Being near him gives me a calm I never knew I needed until I started living with Keaton.  He is so hands on as well, constantly touching me or carressing me or hugging me.  It's enough to give a gay boy a heart attack!

I finally get a bit of a reprieve from his presence.  One of my classes was canceled and Keaton is currently in class so I am in the shower trying to get my body to relax so that I can work a bit on my novel.  Thoughts of Keaton are flooding my head.  The touch of his fingers as he makes my skin tingle.  The texture of his lips as he kisses me.  The feel of his body against mine.  I am rubbing myself down with my soap and find my fingers wandering towards my penis all the while I imagine it is his fingers carressing my skin, traveling towards my center of pleasure.

I grasp my manhood in my hand and start to stroke myself and all the while it is Keaton I see and feel in front of me.  As my imagination invades my senses a fire begins to build in the center of my groin.  My breathing is labored as I try not to loose myself completely in this fantasy but I imagine Keaton's breath taking beautiful eyes as they gaze upon me with unconditional love and suddenly I loose my breath and gasp out his name as I orgasm all over the shower wall.  It takes all the strength I have not to collapse onto the shower floor as I regain my senses and blink my eyes to get my bearings.  

I think to myself, Damn, imagine what reality would be like!  I get up and wash off all of the evidence and shut the shower off when I suddenly hear a very small click.  I quickly look out of the shower curtain but nothing was amiss.  "Hello, is anyone out there?  Keaton?", I yelled out but receiving no response I let it go as I dried my body with my towel.

Feeling somewhat less stressed out, I quickly dressed and went to my messenger bag to pull out my rough draft when I look up and watch Keaton walk through the door.  I am sure I am quite a bit shocked by his early appearance and quickly shove my novel back into my bag.  I do not want this topic of conversation regarding the contents of my bag coming up again but all hope falls when I gaze upon Keaton's very curious face as he wonders just what might be inside of my bag.  

I will have to be diligent in keeping my bag safe from what I am pretty sure are prying eyes.  "What are you doing here so early?  Shouldn't you be in class?", I asked of him but I also notice that he seems to have a bit of a guilty look on his face and there is something else but I'm just not sure what that is yet.  He says, "Class was cut short due to some family emergency the professor had so here I am.  What are you doing here?  Was your class canceled as well?" I nodded my response to him and then he just stares at my face.  What he is looking for, I have no clue.

He comes towards me, so close to my body that I can feel the heat coming off of his.  His heat is seeping into my pores absorbing the very essence that is Keaton.  He lifts one of his hands and very gently, delicately grazes over my forearm and my penis comes to life instantly.  It's as if he commands my cocks attention by his simple touch.  I bite into my bottom lip to stop myself from making a single noise and alert him of my state.  I hold my breath, afraid that if I let it go I will crumble to the will of his fingers.  

I tell myself I have to move because if I don't, the reality of our relationship will change and shatter my soul into pieces.  He continues to caress me and gazing into his eyes I have to wonder if he knows what affect he has on me.  He looks deep into the pools of my soul and then I hear him say, "You know Balin, you can confide in me.  You can tell me anything, anything at all.  I don't want you to feel like you have to hide anything from me just because we are simply friends."

As I am pondering the meaning of his words it suddenly dawns on my psyche like the flood gates opening to release the dam, HE was here the entire time.  He was here when I was relieving myself in the shower.  He heard me.  He heard me moan out his name.  I almost stopped breathing at that realization as I backed away from him, and ran as fast as I could out of that room.  All I heard carried by the wind I created in my rush storming out was Keaton's voice yelling out, "Balin wait..."