Dear William, I'm lost.

Hey. Last night was horrible. I wanted to do something, be productive. You know what I ended up doing? Lying on the floor and being the opposite. Sometimes I really just wish I could fall asleep and not wake up until I was ready.
But if I did that, then I would never wake up.
I think about the semicolon a lot lately. It means to start again, continue on, after what could've been the end.
Did you know how much it would impact random people? Maybe you did, maybe you didn't. It's the answers thing, I've got to stop asking when I know I'm never going to get them.
Will?
I hope you're okay now.
I don't doubt that it was a suicide anymore.
Because I know how it feels, to some extent, and I've been driven so much that I was suffocating by the time I released my grip.
Part of me is glad I did.
Part of me isn't.
Life is hard.
Life is a challenge.
A struggle.
Life is a rope. There's a fog around you, but you know clearly that millions of other people are climbing ropes, too. But different ones.
All different.
Not one is the same, and that's what makes it so hard.
Some ropes aren't even a foot off the ground, and those people go as they please, not worried whatsoever.
The ropes get higher .
When they get higher, you stress,  and you worry, and that's when the ropes get thinner.  The air does, too.
How is a twelve year old supposed to survive this- for the rest of their life?
Then the ropes break, and you fall.
Everyone wonders why-
Because the severed ropes are so high up that nobody can see them.
They think you're selfish.
They think you dropped on purpose, to scare them.
They think you chose the high ropes.
They
Think
Wrong.