OC from a Roleplay (pt. 1)

Hey, so I posted this one already for a roleplay, but it has to be one of my favorite OC's! So I'm showing you guys. (Btw don't worry about the 'pt. 1' up there. Part 2 of this will be out shortly after this one!)

Name: Tara Brave
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Experience: 6 years
Appearance: She has black emo hair with blue and purple highlights, blue eyes, and pale skin. She wears a black hoodie and skinny jeans, as well as black shoes with purple stripes. She also has two ring earrings on each ear.
Personality: Very secretive. Likes to keep to herself. Doesn't like for people to stare at her, but it's almost impossible not to because of her sketchy look. She also is slightly irritable because of this. She's tough, determined, and loves battling other trainers. If you were to befriend her, you'd find out that she is one of the most loyal, caring, and trustworthy people ever. She also is very cunning and sly, and is really good at keeping a secret.
Friends: Nope, she's lonely
Family: Mom, Dad, and older brother. That's it though, and they aren't really important.
Crush: Nope! And she's staying single!
Pokémon:
1. Gogoat (Male)
2. Espeon (Female)
3. Charizard (Male, shiny)
4. Nidoking (Male)
5. Zoroark (Female) 
6. Lapras (Female)

Extra: She's not actually a punk, even though she looks like one. She uses it as a disguise so she can get on their side and trick them into thinking she's one of them. However, she's actually a vigilante. She's been helping stop criminals ever since she became a trainer. However, because she started disguising herself as a punk, and she wasn't allowed to tell anyone about her secret life, she was abandoned by her friends. The only people who know what's really going on is her family and the professor. That's why he trusts her, and why he wants her to be a mentor to the new trainers this year. She was reluctant, but she was willing to help no matter what.

(Also I'm sorry but I couldn't find a good enough pic for this OC AND well, drawing ain't something I'm good at XD you'll just have to use your IMAGINATION!)