Chapter 1: Hyung....

"Woodong-ah, move a little," Minjun said as he tapped Wooyoung's right shin.

They had just finished recording their Waiting Room Live session. Wooyoung had thrown his tired body on the sofa before the recording had even ended, too tired to care at that point. Besides, their fans would understand. They like it more when their oppas act naturally, and right then natural equated to exhaustion.

"Mmmm," Wooyoung grunted, folding his legs at the knees so as to give space for his hyung to sit.

If he's this tired, his Minjun-hyung must be feeling worse, Wooyoung mused. After all, before he could even rest after his solo promotions he had to join the promotions for their group, 2PM, straight away. People may have not seen it but his hyung had practically been living in the company's recording room for months now. Sometimes he wondered if Minjun-hyung was trying to make up for the time he'd lost when he joins the service. With that thought, Wooyoung swung his legs off the couch and saddled up to his hyung.

"Hyuuuuuung~" he drawled as he buried his cheeks into his hyung's shoulder/chest.

"What is it?" Minjun asked while taking his right ear piece off to better hear his dongsaeng's complains

"What is it?" Minjun asked while taking his right ear piece off to better hear his dongsaeng's complains. He just assumed Wooyoung's going to complain. That's what he always does if he starts off his sentence with a cute "Hyuuuuuuung~".

"Aniya~ Just tired. I wanna sleep." He answered, closing his eyes. Though in his heart was a different answer, "I just want to be close to you hyung. Please don't stress too much..."

"Aigoo uri Woodong-ah~" Minjun cooed teasingly while rustling his dongsaeng's hair.

Unseen, Wooyoung's lips curved into a smile.

"Since uri Woodong wants to sleep, let me sing you a lullaby," Minjun continued.

"Don't hyung. I just want to sleep," he stopped him while nuzzling deeper into Minjun's neck.

"Yah! Are you saying my voice is so bad that you cannot sleep?" Minjun asked the bed of hairs underneath his chin, preparing to knock said head.

Wooyoung gave a deep sigh, "everyone knows how beautiful your voice is, hyung. Just want you to rest it before the performance. You've been using it to much these days..." Wooyoung mumbled, his voice getting softer with every word until he really fell asleep.