Chap 5: Awkward moments

"Ah hyung, keumanhae (stop it) ~ "Chansung whined as Minjun continued trying to nuzzle his neck.

"Hyuuung~ What are trying to do to uri Chansung?" Wooyoung chuckled as he was pushed further into the sofa by the maknae who was trying to get away from their hyung.

"Hyung! Hyung! Nal bwa (look at me)! Palli!" Junho called out, trying to get his hyung's attention.

The chaotic sounds could be heard even before Nickhun opened the door to their waiting room. Tonight, they were going to perform their comeback stage on SBS Inkigayo but there were more important things on Nickhun's mind. He turned the knob resolutely.

"Oh, uri Khun-Khun wasso (is here)!!" Minjun jumped up of from where he was on top of Chansung to wrap his arms around Nickhun.

"Hyung."

That one word, said in that particular tone made Minjun instantly pause, his arms lowering. It's not frequent that Nickhun calls him 'hyung'. He only does it when something is wrong, and from his facial expression, it seemed serious.

"What is it?" Minjun asked, a little apprehensive.

"We need to talk," he answered, covering one of Minjun's hands that were still on his arms with his own, looking at the other in the eyes.

By then, the room had gotten quiet and one by one the others got up from their sit to crowd around them.

"What is it, Khun-hyung?" Junho.

"Is it bad?" Wooyoung.

"Hyung," Chansung

"Aniya, adeura. I just need to talk to your hyung. Geogjeong mal (don't worry)" Nickhun replied, ending with a smile to reassure his dongsaengs. Unseen, he slightly tightened his fingers around Minjun's hands, hoping he would understand.

In response, Minjun turned around to face the kids before shamelessly announcing, "I know you guys love me," to which the kids replied with a groaned "eeeeyyyyyyy" and eye rolls in complete unison.

"But I will be back in a jiffy before you guys even knew I was gone and play with all of you again, okay? Hyung will be gone for just a while," Minjun continued, undeterred, raising his voice to be heard above his dongsaengs.

"Eyyyyy ka (go)!" Junho said, as he stepped away.

"Geunyang ka! (just go!)" exclaimed Wooyoung at the same time, dismissing his hyungs and following behind Junho.

"Aisshhhh jinja" breathed Chansung, shoving Minjun's shoulder before he too followed the rest.

Minjun's loud laugh could be heard trailing behind as he, together with Nickhun, stepped out of the room. More mumbles of complains from his dongsaengs accompanied them on their way out. Only when the door clicked shut and their hyung's laughter and steps could not be heard did the complains stopped and the three guys looked at each other.