Will You Be My Girlfriend?

Fernanda's Pov

The final bell for last period rung.

I got my books and headed out the classroom to go to my locker.

I heard someone calling my name. I turned around to see who was calling me and it was John's cute ass.

"Hey Nanda," John said to me. (A/N that's my nickname)

"Hey John what's up," I said smiling.

We walked to my locker.

"I was wondering if I can give you a ride home and work on some homework? I'm having trouble," he said.

I can tell he was nervous because he kept stuttering and glancing everywhere but my face.

I smiled at him and said, "Sure."

Fast forward to my house

Right now I was in my living room sitting on the floor with John. I was helping John with his math homework. He couldn't concentrate because he kept trying to say some corny pick up lines.

He stared at me and I was starting to get uncomforatble.

"You know you cute right?" He asked.

I blushed a nice shade of red.

"When I first saw you, I'm like "damn she gonna be mine one day," he continued to say.

I giggled and I faced the other way to hide my face from blushing.

"Why you hiding ya face for? You too pretty for that ma," John told me.

He put his hand under my chin so I can look at him. I just stared at him and just giggled.

Before I know it, John kissed me!!

I was shocked for a split second and I kissed back.

We stopped kissing after a couple of minutes.

We stared at each other and smiled.

I asked, "What did we just do?"

"We just kissed," he said in a duh tone. I laughed.

Out of nowhere he says, "will you be my girlfriend? I really like you since the first day I saw you. I know you like me too cus you always looking at nigga and blushing. We both know we like each other.."

I kissed him again to shut him up.

"I would love to be your girlfriend," I said to him, smiling.

He gave me the most cheesiest smile.

He lifted me up and walked up the stairs to my room.

He laid me gently on my bed. We started to make out and he decided to take of my shirt and my shorts. I stopped him.

"I'm still a virgin. Go slow," I said, terrified.

He nodded and said, "don't worry I will go easy on you ma."

He kissed my neck to my navel. I moaned in ecstasy.

John opened my legs slighty and I felt him kissing my inner thighs until he got to my kitty cat. He moved my panties to the side.

"You ready ma?" He asked me, his voice low and husky.

Before I can even reply and without a warning, he started to devour my kitty. I moaned loudly. He licked and sucked my clit. I never knew that receiving head will feel so amazing. His tongue game is on point. "Damn daddyyyy fuckkkk," I moaned out. His tongue went in out of my kitty and sucking my clit. Damn, I was loving every second of it. The more I moaned and screamed, the more his tongue went deeper into my kitty. "Daddy don't stop please," I whined and moaned. I pushed his head deep into my kitty causing me to scream and moan in pleasure while his tongue was going in a circular motion.

I thrusted my hips in sync with his tongue. He attacked my clit many times. "Daddy I'm so close!!" I felt a tingly sensation inside me that needed to be released. I felt like I was about to cum any second. Once I said that, he went so deep in my kitty. He pushed my hips into him, so I won't run away. As he continued, he added two fingers finding my g-spot. "FUCKKKKK DADDYYYYY!! DON'T STOP PLEASE!!!!" I managed to say between screams and moans. I threw my head back, rolling my eyes to the back of my head.

"Daddy I'm going to cum," I whined. As soon as I said that, he went faster and deeper. My legs started to shake and I came on his face. I moaned loudly while he licked my juices dry.

He smirked at me and got a condom from his pants pocket.

He pulled his pants and his boxers. His dick sprang free, rock hard.

My eyes widen and I got terrified of the size of his dick.

"Don't worry I'm going to go slow and easy on you," he said to me while he put the condom on.

I nodded my head.

He added the tip in, going slow.

I screamed a little. He stopped while I get use to his size.

"Damn you tight," he groaned in my ear.

After about a minute or so, I got use to his size.

He put his whole dick in my kitty cat. I moaned and screamed in pleasure.

He went faster by the second.

"Omg daddy deeperrrr," I moaned.

He went deeper how I like it.

"Damn ma you feel so good," he groaned in my ear.

"Papi I'm about to cum," I whined.

Before I know it, he pulled out. I whined.

"Get on all fours," he demanded.

I did what I was told.

Without out a warning, he rammed into my kitty cat, pulling on my hair.

I was loving how he was going deep and fast that I started to throw my ass back. I felt John slow down and let me do all the work. I moaned so loud, his dick felt good in my kitty cat.

"Damn ma, for a virgin you a pro and throwing that ass for a nigga," he said while groaning.

I arched my back as he went deeper in me.

"Daddy I'm about to cum," I moaned in pleasure.

"Me too ma. Cum for daddy," he said in my ear.

As soon as he said those words, we both came.

HARD.

We both moaned.

As soon as we finished, he let go of me and threw away the condom.

We cuddled and before you know it, we feel asleep with a smile on our face.