Part 19: Musashi

A couple months have passed with this preschool. A lot has happened. From new friends, to parent conferences, to the pre school class feeling like a huge family.

   Everyone there had each other's back, and were scared of practically nothing when they were all together.

"Alright you guys! We have a new addition. Welcome him into the class, like we did with Jyugo, Alright everyone?" Samon smiled, walking the additional small one into the room.

Everyone gasped, his hair was exotic. The front of his downward strands of hair were red, and the farther back in his hair got lighter until it reached a golden yellow color.

His eyes were a gorgeous light blue color. Very pretty skin tone as well. His clothes consists of black pants, and a buttoned up red flannel shirt was had no wrinkles in it whatsoever.

   His hair was also smoothly combed back behind his curved strands that defied gravity's pull.

His face was covered in a very, very dark crimson color. Standing in front of a crowd of children his age.

He wasn't used to being around others, especially other children. The mere thought sent uncomfortable chills down his spine.

"Go on, we are all listening."Hajime smiled, gesturing got Musashi to begin speaking. However, he couldn't muster up the courage to speak out. He looked up at Samon for help, and tugged on the pants leg.

   Samon simply smiled and looked down at Musashi, giving him a pat on his head.

   "This is Musashi, like I said before, play nice with him okay?"

   "OKAY!" They all agreed in unison. Greeting their new family member with bright smiles and open arms.

Everyone ran up to him, wanting a hug.

He felt so welcomed, and warmer than he's ever felt in his years as at school. In fact, this is his first time actually being happy to see other children his age.

He clearly remembers there would be slight whispering about his hair.

"Musashi, wanna play with me over here?" Liang offered, grabbing Musashis' hand while lightly pulling it in the direction of the sandbox.

   "Then he could join me and Tsukumo!" Jyugo gestured over toward the carpet, where there were a couple cars and dolls laying out.

One doll was under a car supposedly hit. While the other cars were either flipped over, or on top of each other like a tower.

   Their sick games seemed fun to them though. It concerned Hajime and Samon a little bit.

* * *

At nap time, everyone all lied by each other in a row. In the center was Musashi, holding onto the long blanket that covered all the small children.

Samon couldn't help himself, he pulled out his phone and took of picture of he adorable setting.

   "I'm printing this, Hajime stay here and watch them."

   "But they're—"

   "Shut up and watch them." With that, he left the classroom, and was heading to the teachers lounge.