Chapter 6

Warning this Chapter might not suit all Viewers. If you don't want to read it Skip it. I'm warning you

You walked in to your house and was greeted by a slap across the face followed by shouting.

"Where in the world were you?! Do you know what time it is?!" You step father shouted.

You picked yourself up from the ground, shaking from the pain. You decided to run upstairs, but you father grabbed your arm and threw you onto the ground.

"I asked you a question!" He spat.

He was drunk, really drunk. You could tell because of his breath and his behaviour.

"Where's Mum?" You quietly asked.

"Out looking for you!" He shouted. "Where were you?"

"I was at the Griffins." You replied.

"Peter Griffins house?" He spat.

You nodded, really shaking. How did he know Peter?

"That stupid idiot at the bar." You father said, he grabbed you off the floor, up the stairs to your room. You fell on the floor, and the drunk father slammed the door.

You broke down crying, you hated this family, you had tried to run away countless times but he had always found you. It was like he could pin point where you were. Then your bedroom door opened, it was your mom she ran over to hug you.

"Oh my poor baby, I'm so glad your safe. Where were you?" She asked so calm.

"I was at the Griffins house." You answered.

"Your father ran into them, and it wasn't good." She replied.

"Mom, when I got into the house Dad slapped me." You cried.

"Nonsense your Father would never do that to you." You mom said. "Well your home and that's all that matters."

Your mom got up and walked out of your room and closed the door behind her and went downstairs.

"Right that's it, I'm leaving for good now." You muttered.

You went to pack some stuff to put in a red and white checkered blanket and put it on the end of a stick. (Like most cartoon homeless people.)

You sneaked downstairs, quietly as you could.

"My god that kid, who does she think she is talking to that jerk." You father scowled.

He and your mom where cuddled up on the sofa watching TV, too busy to notice you left the house. You took one look back at it, and walked off to the city centre.