Chapter 8

You kept running you don't care how long you ran you just kept going, but you soon stopped to see if he was following and he wasn't.

"Phew" You panted as you were tired.

You had managed to run from the town centre to Spooner Street.

'I've got to tell someone.' You thought.

You immediately decided to go to the Griffins house even when your dad hates them, you still went. You couldn't care less what would happen. You knocked on the door, and found out there was a white dog who answered it.

"Hello, can I help you?" Asked the dog.

'Wait first the baby can talk now there dog can?' You asked yourself.

"Is Stewie in? it's urgent" you asked.

"Stewie!" The White dog yelled. "There's a visitor for you"

"As long as it not Olivia it's fine." You could hear Stewie say.

(If your name is Olivia, Stewie doesn't mean you.)

"Oh (Y/n) Hi." Stewie greeted.

He let you in as he explained that the others were out having a family night. Stewie lead you to his room, whilst the dog walked behind you.

'Oh, not only he can talk but he can also walk on two feet.' You thought.

You could see that Stewie and Rupert were in the middle of a tea party, Stewie sat in one of the orange chairs as you tried to sit in the other. The dog sat down like any other normal dog, which only made you wonder more.

"What ever seems to be the matter?" Stewie asked. "Rupert be quiet, and let her speak"

"Death, I saw him." You burst out.

"What?!"

"Yeah, after I went home, stuff happened. Then I decided to run away and this morning I woke up to find out I was in his apartment." You explained very briefly.

Stewie took a minute to take in what he heard, and before he could say something the dog talked.

"Wow he must really like you." The dog said wagging his tail. "I mean who doesn't like you."

"Brian!" Stewie shouted. "Why don't you go on hit on someone else."

Brian left the room and went downstairs. Was he trying to hit on you? But wasn't that an odd thing to say, you barely even knew the guy. Although that might explain that incident and the letters, but if the letters were love notes it would fit but it didn't.

"That seems a little bit unusual even to me, has the fat man said anything relating to that?" Stewie asked pouring the teapot.

Now that you think about it. "Yes, yes he has. He said he was helping Death trying to get a girl." You remembered.

"Hmm." Stewie wondered. "Brian could be right, but isn't that a strange way to start it?" He asked.

You shrugged, after all, the things you have seen about a relationship have just been negative.

"Tell you what, you meet him tomorrow and me and Brian will come along but in disguise." Stewie suggested.

You didn't really know what to think of that, so you just sighed and nodded.

"That settles that, meet us near the park and go with the flow." The baby said clapping his hands. "Ooh I haven't met him since, God knows when."

"Yeah," You nervously laughed.