Chapter 2

I hope I haven't lost you completely yet. And I hope that you'll give this story a chance. I will try and update regulary. 

I give you the next chapter of this story, and I give you cuteness at the Carnival.

I do not own "The Vampire Diaries" only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

Third person p.o.v

Caroline shot up from bed in the middle of the night. What the hell happened last night? Elena came by but said her name was Katherine. How was that even possible? Caroline didn't understand the feeling she felt. She felt a little on the edge, and stood up to see if there were anyone nearby. There were no one out in the hall except one nurse sitting at her station.

"Excuse me, where is everyone?" Caroline asked.

"It's the middle of the night, hun." The nurse said.

"It is? Oh, have you seen my mom?" She asked.

"She left after dinner with your boyfriend, and then your friend Elena stopped by." The nurse told her.

"She did? Yeah, she did but she told me her name was Katherine. Can I just get something to eat?" Caroline asked, feeling very hungry.

"Breakfast comes around 7."

"But I'm hungry." Caroline argued like a little girl.

"You should go back to sleep." Caroline turned around to walk back to her room when she smelt something weird.

"What is that smell?" She asked and by now, the nurse had grown tired of her questions.

"Back to bed!" She said before leaving Caroline behind. Caroline tried to get her sudden rush of emotions under control and that was when she noticed the smell across the hall. It was a blood bag and she felt as if it was calling for her. She walked towards it and was about to grab it when the nurse suddenly stood behind her.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I don't know." Caroline said dumbfounded.

"You need to go back to bed." The nurse said and followed Caroline back to her room. What the nurse didn't see, was that Caroline managed to take the blood bag and studied it. This is the smell that was calling for her and she really wanted it. Slowly she took it up to her mouth and started sucking on it. She felt disgusted and threw the bag away. She tried to ignore it but it called out for her again and before she knew it, she dove over the bag and drained it, even though she felt disgusted by it.

Caroline Forbes was now a vampire and she had no idea that she was.

***********

Sarah's p.o.v

Jeremy woke me up the next morning. It was Friday and it was the day at for the carnival. Who was the idiot that arranged the Founder's Day parade on a Wednesday and then have the carnival a few days later, that I couldn't understand.

"Why are you waking me?" I asked my brother, pulling the cover back over my head.

"Well, it's Friday, and that means school." Jeremy said.

"Hah! I've already talked to the school. I'm not going back until Monday" I said triumphant.

"Yes, that may be true but the truck with your things just arrived and you have to help Elena set things up for the carnival tonight. I knew I'm screwed and tried my best to get up.