Let The Games Begin

A week followed after the incident and the girl had probably recovered by then. Making her way to a seat in the school cafeteria with a lunch tray on her hands, she noticed she forgot to take a napkin. So she placed her tray on a free table as she went to get it. But as she turned around, the first face she sees is Yuki's and her instant reaction was to look away and avoid eye contact. He didn't pay attention to her presence and walked right past her without giving notice. His friends on the other hand, came up close and gave nasty glares and chuckles as she made her way past them. Yuki wouldn't bother stopping them while he himself doesn't bother about her existence. But no one said he wasn't bothered with a little mischief.

On the way to his own seat, without a glance he took the can of coke from her lunch tray, gave it a shake and placed it back then walked on smoothly. The girl came back and sat down to eat and coincidentally the first thing she grabbed was the can. *Pop* went the lid and up shot the juice out of the can and spilled all over her white school blouse leaving stains.
Yuki's group burst out in laughter from their table pointing at her. Her eyes searched for Yuki in the group to find him giving her a smirk.

As the days numbered on, she became their favourite doll to toy around with as she kept falling victim to their little games and she was wrong to think the games would one day die off eventually. For little did she know she was in for the worst.
From stealing someone's book and tugging it in her school bag to watching her being put to blame for something she didn't do, to removing the 'Wet floor' sign and hearing her name requested to the Head master's office right after finding that they hid it in her locker. It all only led to the part where it got a little too far.

On a regular Monday evening, Yuki's footsteps echoed in the halls as he does his daily check on the students to make sure that everyone was inside their respective classrooms. His footsteps stopped in front of a certain locker. As predicted, it was the one belonging to the girl. His favorite little toy. He gives her locker a sharp jab with his elbow and with a smile he watches it swing open easily. He reaches in and takes out exactly what he already knew would be in every girl's locker. Her Personal Diary. He proceeds in walking and taps on a door on his way to class.  "Announce it" he orders the RJ of the school's station. "First thing in the morning".