66

Zach's pov: Currently I'm pacing back and forth in Jack's room. I had called a mini meeting with the boys to go over my plans for my date with Janina, that will start in less than two hours.

"Guys what if this date goes terribly wrong?" I asked.

"Zach, you need to stop worrying, everything is gonna go okay." Jack said.

"Look, Zach, Janina likes you for you so all you got to do is be yourself." Corbyn said.

"It's not like it's even your first date with her, so there's really no need to worry." Jonah added.

"But this date is what really matters." I said.

"If it's a complete flop, she'll probably not let me take her on another date and she won't become my girlfriend again." I continued.

"You're overthinking, just calm down and think about right now, not what could happen." Daniel said.

I sighed and nodded.

"I guess you guys are right." I said.

"Zach, you should probably get ready because you know how long it takes you to do your hair." Jack said chuckling.

"I think I'm just gonna leave my hair down because I know how much Janina prefers it down." I said.

"Plus then I know I won't take forever." I added.

"You should probably still get changed." Jonah said as all the other guys nodded their heads in agreement.

"Okay, okay I will." I said.

Then I walked out of Jack's room and went into my own bedroom so I could get changed.

Janina's pov: "Shit shit shit." I cussed under my breath as I looked through my closet.

I only have an hour and a half to get ready for my date with Zach and I have no freaking clue what to wear. Zach never even told me where exactly we are going or what I should wear. There was a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said.

Corbyn came into my room.

"You're not getting ready yet?" Corbyn asked raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know what to wear." I said sighing.

"Just wear a sundress with your bathing suit underneath." He said.

"Wait do you know where we're going?" I asked.

He nodded.

"You're going multiple places actually." He said.

"Can you tell me actually where or what these places are?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"The only place I can tell you is that you are going to the beach." He said.

I smiled.

"A beach date." I said.

He nodded with a big smile on his face.

"Zach remembered when you said that you'd like to go on a beach date someday." He said.

My smile grew wider when Corbyn said that.

"I can't believe he actually remembered." I said.

"Of course, he remembered." He said.

"Zach never forgot anything about you." He continued.

"The first month after your break up he would just mope around saying all the things he missed about you." He added.

"Awh that's actually kind of freaking adorable." I cooed.

"Don't tell him I told you that because I'm pretty sure none of us were ever supposed to mention it." He said chuckling nervously.

"I promise, I won't tell him." I said.

"So are you nervous?" He asked.

I nodded.

"If I'm being honest then yes, I'm actually pretty fucking nervous." I said.

"What if I mess everything up?" I asked.

"You won't." He said.

"Just stay calm and don't worry too much." He continued.

"Also be yourself because Zach likes you for you and that's all that should really matter." He added.

I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you so much, Bean." I said giving him a hug.

"Anytime, J." He said hugging me back.

He pulled away from our hug then smiled.

"Now you should probably start getting ready for your date, so I'll leave you to it." He said.

I smiled and nodded.

"Thanks again, Corbs." I said.

"No problem, Stonebrook." He said before leaving the room.