32

(Italics usually mean a flashback or someone's thoughts)

Flashback - 2 months ago

I knock on the hard wood of her door, her mother opens it with a big smile, I guess she hasn't seen me in a while. My expression is anything but happy, so I throw on a fake smile as she hugs me. She says her daughter is up in her room, I smile sweetly and nod. Making my way up the stairs, my mind is running a mile a minute, my heart is pounding out of my chest as I reach the hallway.

As I walk the corridor, I think of how I could say this without completely destroying her. But I know that will be no use. My fist hits the door softly, as she asks who it is. I answer softly and am greeted in.

I exhale deeply, I see her. She turns around with a soft smile as she sees me. My mind is saying this will completely destroy everything, but I must do it. I finally reached her, she wraps me up in her welcoming arms. I smile as I get lost in the feeling, but then I remember what I'm here for and my face straightens out. I swallow thickly, she notices my facial expression and asks what's wrong.

I say I need to talk to her, her face turns sour. I assure her it's not what she's thinking, but in my mind I have no idea how this will turn out. I take a deep breath as my mouth starts moving, I can't even hear myself because my brain is so fuzzy. I feel hazy.

There's tears in her eyes as I speak, my vision goes blurry. She's yelling and screaming.

She breaks down crying and starts banging my chest with her fist, whispers are heard but my mind cannot process them. My mind is completely blank, my movements almost robotic. I stand with her in my arms.

That may very well me the last time I hold her...

A/N:

Another cliff hanger DUN DUN DUN...

I know it's short, but good right? I'm sorry I'm not updating as frequently as I used to but I have a bunch of ideas for new stories that will be realised soon

Bye bitches,

-M