37

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOSE EVERYTHING FOR ME!"

"BUT YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME! HOW CAN I LOSE EVERYTHING IF YOU'RE ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME?! I love you goddamit!"

"I love you too, from the moment I saw you I've loved you, and I will never stop loving you,"

Camila and Lauren's lips came crashing together in a searing kiss, a mess of tongues and teeth collide. Lauren strips Camila of her jacket and pushes her against the wall, her lips start to venture into the new territory of Camila's neck. Making sure to brand her as she goes along, hockey's being left in every visible place.

Camila, on one hand, loves to be dominated, but also loves to take control. Grabbing Lauren's waist rather aggressively, she flips their positions so she can start to brand her girl.

Lauren's hands start exploring under Camila's shirt, feeling the new smooth skin. She grabs the bottom of her shirt, looking into her eyes for any sign of hesitation, and when she doesn't find any, she pulls her shirt over her head and tosses it onto the floor.

Lips never leaving each other's, they make their way up the stairs, clothes getting discarded on the way. By the time they've reached Camila's door, they're left in just their panties and bra. Both girls have a burning lust in between their legs, showing in their eyes.

When Camila finally manages to open the door, Lauren has already got her onto the bed.

A/N: lol that's one way to end a chapter.

Bye Bitches,

-M