The break up

"Wake up!" I heard Jack saying as he threw me a pillow on my head.

"Two more minutes!" I yelled at him.

"We are going to miss our flight to LA! Go, get dressed and we are leaving!"

"Fine!" I hate to leave my bed. It is so comfortable and I was having a good dream. I dreamt with my girlfriend Bella, but I gotta admit that I haven't been sleeping well since Monday. Today is Friday and I am finally seeing Bella.

I got up from my bed, and went to take a shower. After taking a shower, I put on my clothes, took my bag and went to the airport with Jack.

****

We entered the plane, I sat down by the side of the window, Jack sat by my right side. I put on my headphones and heard some music.

"Jonah." Said Jack while touching my arm.

"What is it?" I took out my headphones.

"As we get to Los Angeles, I'm going back home. What are you doing?"

"Bella will come to the house."

"Oh, We need to pick her up?"

"I guess so." My cellphone began to ring. I looked who was calling me, Bella is calling me.

"Hey Bella."

"Hey sweetie." She said to me.

"You're wishing me a good flight?" I Asked while I smiled.

"Besides that, I need to talk to you."

"Is it a good thing or a bad thing?" My face changed fast.

"It depends on how you take it."

"Oh, okay."

"Have a good flight."

"Thanks. I'll see you today?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, Bye Bella."

"Bye." She hung up quickly. I put my phone away.

"Is everything okay?" Asked me Jack.

"Actually no."

"What's wrong?"

"Bella is breaking up with me."

"How do you know that?"

"She said that she needed to talk to me. It's obvious that she is breaking up with me."

"Maybe she is talking to you about the tours." Jack said optimistically.

"I don't think so. She is definitely breaking up with me."

"If that happens, it means that she is a dumbass."

"Yeah." I put on back my headphones and tried to relax myself. All I could think about was about Bella. All our relationship is going away, it's going to be a blur. I closed my eyes and listened to the music.

The plane was already on the air when I fell asleep. All I can remember about this flight was about Bella breaking up with me. I don't know why I take it so seriously, but I have a bad feeling about it.

****

Already on LA, me and Jack went up to pick up Bella. She was wearing a sweatshirt and a black jeans.

"Hey." She said to me and Jack.

"Hey." Me and Jack said at the same time.

"So, How was New York?"

"Pretty cool."

"Great."

We got into the why don't we house. Bella got out of the car quickly. I slowly got out of the car. Then I went up to my room. Bella followed me. She closed the door.

"Can you relax?"

"You're breaking up with me!"

"Let me tell you why."

"Oh my God!" I yelled to her. "I knew it! Why? Why do you need to break up with me!"

"I need to focus on school."

"Just because you're a senior?"

"Yes."

"You are so selfish Bella."

"It's not you, it's me. I really need to focus. I realised that my grades are going down since we've been dating."

"It's obviously me. You said it was you, but it is me."

"It's not you Jonah, it is really me."

"Stop lying Bella."

"I am not lying."

I let out a sigh. "It was because we had sex?"

"No." I could see that Bella was lying. It was because of sex.

"I don't wanna see you again Bella. Go away!"

"Fine."

"Go! Now!" I yelled.

"I'm leaving." She was going to close the door until she said: "I am really sorry."

"You're not."

"Bye." I not even looked at her. She closed the door. Corbyn and Daniel entered to my room.

"What happened?" Asked Corbyn.

"Bella. She broke up with me."

"No way!" They said.

"I know that you heard all the conversation."

"Yeah well..."

"I've always hated her." Admitted Corbyn.

"We can figure this thing out, Jonah. Maybe she wasn't the right girl for you." Daniel said touching my shoulder.

"It's sad. I never thought she would break up with me because of school."

"It was because of that?"

"She is dumb."

"What happened?" Said Zach as he entered to the room.

"Bella broke up with Jonah."

"I've always hated that bitch!"

"I just want some time alone." I said to my friends.

"Okay. We will leave you." Zach closed the door. I promised myself that I won't cry. And I didn't. But I did something. I remembered every single detail of Bella. Her dark hair, her blue eyes. She is beautiful. I guess I won't forget about her so quickly.