Sex?

Warning! Smut ahead!!

Sarah was an amazing girl. As we were on the club making out, she touched me. "Woah! Be careful Sarah."

"What? Can't I have some fun?"

"I don't wanna get laid."

"C'mon! I'll do anything for having sex with you. Maybe a bj?"

"No. I..." That was when I realised it. This girl just want sex, the next day she will be gone. "Okay Sarah, lets have sex."

"Can you take me to your place?" She asked.

"Fine."

We entered to the car. Sarah was looking herself on the mirror. Why does she look at herself in the mirror? She is already flawless.

"Ready to go?"

"Yes daddy." She is definitely drunk.

We got back home and I introduced her the why don't We house. She was impressed by it.

"Do you have a piano?"

"Yeah. It is right there." I pointed out the piano. She sat down and started playing Mozart. This girl is talented. When she finished playing she looked at me. I looked at her.

"What are you looking at? Do I look ugly?" She started to touch her hair desperately.

"You look beautiful Sarah."

"Oh. Great then."

"You wanted to have sex?" I reminded her.

"No..." She started giggling. "Yes..."

"Wanna do it now?"

"Where is your room?"

"Upstairs." She got up and followed me to my room. As I turned the light of my room, Sarah was already kissing my neck and lips. I took off my shirt as I kissed her. She took off all her clothes leaving her on her underwear. I took off my pants and boxers leaving me naked.

"You have an amazing body." I Said as she kissed my neck.

"You're ruining it." She kissed my chest and then she started sucking me. She did it fast and she was good at it.

"Oh my God!" I moaned. She went harder on me, but I couldn't help myself. I felt it coming. As I was about to come, thank God Sarah started masturbating me. She did it so good. Then obviously I came.

"Now, lets have some real fun." She unhooked her bra and took off her panties. She was totally naked. She laid down on my bed and opened her large legs.

"Do it to me Jonah. I want you." She Said begging for it.
I kissed her belly and slowly go into her. I started licking her. Sarah started moaning so loud that somebody could find out. Then I put on my fingers on her and her moans were louder this time.

"Give me Your dick Jonah. Give it to me." She yelled.

I looked for a condom, I didn't had one. Sarah rolled her eyes and said:

"Give me my purse." I passed her her purse. She had a condom. "Put it on And we will have fun." Already turned on by those words, I put on the condom. I got on top of Sarah and I put myself into her. The moans were so much louder this time.

"You like it?"

"Yeah." She moaned. "Oh Jonah."
I tried to go faster. And I did. But then I came. I got out of Sarah's and laid down on the other side of the bed.

"Woah." She said.

"This was my second time."

"I lost my virginity."

"You what?"

"I'm kidding. I've done it more than two times."

"Oh."

"Can I have your phone?"

"Why?" I asked.

"So I can put on my number on it."

She wanted me. But what for? I passed her my phone. She put her number on it.

"When you want to have sex, or a friend you can call me."

"Okay."

"Great." She cuddle me and closed her eyes. "Can you sing to me?"

"I don't know if I can sing right now Sarah."

"Please?"

"Nobody gotta know..." I started singing to her nobody gotta know. She fell asleep and I also did.

****

Next morning, Sarah was still on my bed naked. She sleeps like an angel. Maybe she is one. I put on some clothes and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning." Said Jack as he prepared himself his breakfast.

"Morning."

"So, I went to see how you were and there was a bra on the floor and a girl on your bed."

"Don't tell anyone."

"This is good Jonah! You finally forgot about Bella!"

"I haven't forgotten about her. So do not say anything okay?"

"Fine." He let out a laugh. I looked at Jack and he was laughing harder.

"What happened in here?" Said Daniel.

"Jonah had sex with some girl!"

"You did what?" Daniel started freaking out. "You just can't have sex with the first girl you see! You must know the girl!"

"I wanted to forget about Bella. She is always on my mind, so I needed to focus on something different."

"Hey." Said Sarah. She was wearing her yesterday clothes and she had her hair messy.

"Hi." We all Said.

Jack went over Sarah. "Hi, I'm Jack." He kissed her hand.

"I already knew that. I'm Sarah."

"Nice to meet you."

"You too."

"So, you need a ride?" I Asked Sarah.

"I requested an Uber."

"Cool."

"Can you come here Jonah?" She asked. I walked over to her.

"I really don't know what happened last night. All I remember was us making out."

"You don't have to worry about anything."

"Okay, If Anything stupid happened, I'm sorry."

"Nothing stupid happened trust me."

"Great." She got a notification on her cellphone. It was the uber. "Okay, the uber it's outside. Thank you Jonah. Bye guys!"

"Bye!" They all Said. Sarah left the house.

"That girl is super hot!" Said Jack.

"Yeah well."

"And you saw her?"

"Yep. She haves an amazing body."

"I can see that."

My mind now guided me to last night. But it also guided me to all the words that I never said to Bella. Maybe I should dedicate more time to Sarah than Bella. And now I am going to tell Bella the truth.