Chapter 8- You're

A/N: I'm not sure you will like Damien after this chapter... hehe

I push out of Damien's hold, backing away from him. He looks at me in confusion, "Let's go, Olivia. We need to talk once we get home." He starts to pick up all our. Stuff and towels.

"Dude, you don't have to leave. Stay and eat something." I hear Andrew say. Damien turns around swiftly and snarls in Andrews face, "this is why I don't do this shit. This happens!" While they start a argument, I slowly back away and look for my parents.

All I see is my mom looking at me in worry, I run to her and hug her. "Where's dad?" I ask. She looks around and frowns, "i'm not sure, I think he is on the toilet." I just nod and look back at Damien and Andrew still argueing.

Andrew suddenly pushes Damien out of the way and walks off. Damien starts to strut over to me and I back up, hiding semi behind my mom. "Let's go Olivia, we are going home." Damien says, grabbing my arm roughly.

I wince and my mom notices, taking action on the matter, "Let her go! Your hurting her." My mom yells, pulling at Damien's arm. Damien turns to her, looking ready to yell. I quickly step infront of my mom with pleading eyes, "mom, it's okay. I'm okay. We are just leaving. I love you."I say to her. She quickly hugs me, nodding.

When Damien and I get into the car, he makes me sit in the front seat. I'm glad but for once, I wish I wasn't in the front with a very angry Damien. I don't even know why he is so angry. It wasn't like I was provoking  Alick to hit on me.

He drives while i just stare outside the window, he pulls into an abandoned building. He is breathing heavy and suddenly starts hitting the car over and over while I just watch, trying to scoot farther away from him. He soon stops and looks over at me, reaching his hand out to touch my face. I flinch back, not wanting the dried blood from Alick on me.

So fast that i didnt see coming, his hand slaps my cheek. My head snaps to the side and pain explodes on the left side of my face. I slowly bring me hand to my stinging cheek and look at Damien with tears rolling down my face.

He grabs my face, making me cry out in pain. "You did this Olivia! I didn't even want to come to this fucking thing but you insisted! Then you go and be a slut to that douche when you know that YOU ARE MINE!" He yells, still gripping my face.

I'm sobbing now, trying to loosen his hand, "please, let me go Damien, you're hurting me. I didn't talk to him. I promise. Please." I plead with him, hopping to get away from him as soon as possible. He gets closer to my face, "You are mine! Don't fucking do it again." He snarls in my face and then suddenly starts kissing me.

I try to push him off but he grabs my wrist in one of his hands and his grip on my chin tightens, making me open my mouth in pain. He takes his chance and explores my mouth with his tongue. I'm struggling to get away from him when he pulls back, smirking at me.

I try to open the door to get out but I get pushed back into the seat when Damien pulls out of the parking lot full speed. The door isn't opening so I try harder, "the doors don't open Olivia." I hear Damien say. I shrink back from his voice.

I look at him and he seems calm now, not the angry Damien just 3 minutes before. Im stilling crying from the trobbing in my cheek. I sit there, holding my cheek and crying until we pull up to his apartment.

Damien gets out of the car and opens my door, I take my chance and try to run. Damien grabs me from behind and brings me to his chest. I feel his breath near my ear, "Little, do you really want you parents to be in jail? I could ruin them and you with so much as a snap of my fingers. Don't you fucking run from me again." He whispers harshly.