5-Alive-5

The blueness of the water rimmed with my eyes. I had faint breath, and I forced my lungs to inhale. No use. My eyes close as darkness surrounds me. I feel the bubbles of the water pop beside me, as I sink deeper and deeper.
I sit up, getting myself to breath—I actually could. I stare, as I find myself in my bedroom—practically soaked wet. I look alongside my room to see Cuphead still watching TV. What a surprise, huh? Checking the time, I look at my wrists—bandaged. The bandaged was rolled into a thick, hard, empty space. I lay on the floor as I just stare into the abyss. Immortality, had I wished that everyone would have that—only to be brought to death by God, himself. Not to suffer by something. I had wished all my life, looking through stars and small wishing wells. I pushed my mind and thought into every wish, yet nothing happened. I peered outside to forests when I saw a small silk flower.
Immortality.
I drowned, practically in dream or not, but I drowned. I figured it could be a sign of immortality. I mean, I would be dead by now, but no—I'm not yet dead. Who saved me? Cuphead? Possibly not. We gained and weighted ourselves into a fight—what is the use? Did I carry myself to the pond and come back home? I sighed, thinking, and closed my eyes. I thought of more than 100 situations I got here. I opened my eyes, my hair still wet, eyes gloomy and looked as if I didn't sleep, —because I really didn't—I stared facing entity as the sun shone inside my room. I opened my bedroom door and saw Cuphead.
"O-Oh,'"
He managed to say. I just look down and wave, as I push slowly through him and into the bathroom. I smiled, fully aware of what I'm going to do. I pulled up my jacket sleeve to cut.
Cutting is an everyday habit of mine, whether or not, practical or hysterical. I'd do it, every single day. Thinking of why I live a fucking life. I wanna fucking die.
But Cuphead stops me, not physical, but emotional. I keep thinking what he would do or be like without me in his life. I wipe my cut thoroughly, as I unveil the sleeve back up.
Ready to walk out, all I see is plain darkness. I fall to the floor, eyes dimming. I gasp for air, sleeping on something SO warm. I look up to see Cuphead.
Was he hugging me? I blush so fiercly and kiss his chin. I hear his giggle as I remain stupid to him. He kisses my forhead as I blush more this time.
"You s-stupid a-ass,"
I say, as Cuphead giggles, "I love you, Y/N," "L-Love you t-too, C-Cup," I smile, slowly stoked in his arms.