8☆CHRISTMAS SPECIAL☆8

lots of u guys kept voting for the book so here is a prize you all deserve!!

reader is still alive (not 2 offend anywun here) in this.

thunder palled on all sides of the roof, the ceramic pull colliding with the little moist droplets that aborted from the sky. little did y/n know, this night was Christmas Eve. her mother had woken her up from her skittish dream.

y/n didn't bother knowing about Christmas at all. the girl says that it is just another 'family bonding program' and it would waste her time. but being the young girl that she is, accepted the offer and joined at the living room.

"y/n!" her mother had called as y/n jumped on the couch. "yes, mommy?" "your friend is here," her mother smiled at y/n. grabbing a small thread from the sewn couch and breaking it, she shook her head, her e/c eyes looking at her mother daringly. "i don't want to... but, who is it?" she said, raising her legs.

"cuphead. y'know, cuppy, to be exact." her mother sat next to y/n and swung her legs, as y/n thought of said boy. thinking of the features, a cup for a head, and a normal body.
y/n was convinced and walked to the door, hiding her tall pigtails and muttering some words in shyness to tolerate with cuphead.

as she stared at the little boy, she stepped in front of him. "hello, y/n!" cuphead said as he opened his arms, and embraced y/n. y/n then struggled as the young boy attained to keep the embrace tighter than ever. y/n, was feeling a tense movement on her.

looking up from the dense glare of the f/c concrete floor, y/n saw the magnificent eyes of cuphead, which landed straight on her face, solely making y/n blush redder than the stripes on cuphead's straw. "y/n?" cuphead inched closer to y/n, as y/n peeked through her hands.

without making y/n astonished, cuphead gave y/n a quick smooch. y/n, however, returned it back, as the two joyfuly continued their theft. then, y/n saw a small present in cup's hands. in a midst to take it away, y/n grasped the gift and opened it.

y/n. good day/night, depending on which time you get this.
it's so suprising to have you learn what christmas is!
especially since your (religion), when your supposed to learn christmas in school/not supposed to learn christmas in school.

but, boy! hello, here and there, friend! i got you a li'l surprise that i know you will love! it's called 'iPhone' that had been released so often, though.

it showcases the thought of a device, and small to fit anywhere. the version is 'X' or known as the most-expensive, the coolest, iPhone 10.

i hope you like your gift, but i know you'll read this before the time your supposed to-nah, just kidding! read this whenever you want to or feel like it!

y/n gaped at the note. she pushed her face towards cup and kissed him, grabbing his hands while doing so. y/n had been keeping a dirty secret that still extended, she didn't like cup, but she had to fake in doing so. for the next 7 years, she had to.

---

y/n awaited the sound of her doorbell as cuphead stood outside with a backpack. y/n had invited cuphead in highschool, and yet, l/n really wanted a chance for her daughter y/n to hang with cuphead.

driving both on y/n's bed, y/n turned over to cup and gave him a kiss, right before cup blushed redder than his straw and kissed back. y/n's eyes were onto the kiss, before y/n broke the kiss and stared at cup.

"i-i l-love you, y/n." cup smiled as y/n frowned, bowing her head down. she then looked back at cup and kissed him, making him flustered. "i know," y/n said, grabbing both cup's wrist and pinning him on her bed.

---

cuphead woke up with a terrible headache, before turning both sides. he spotted all of y/n's and his clothes on the floor, before turning red and remembering the event last night. getting dressed, cuphead strotted down, to see y/n leaning on the dining table.

the awkward breakfast had refrained like an hour or so, before y/n left to take a short walk around her neighborhood, leaving y/n's little sister, igny, with cuphead.

igny, however, noticed a pattern. attempting to break the silence, she opened her mouth, "y'know that y/n doesn't love you right?"

this left cup in deep shock, before noticing, was this the reason that in the 7 years y/n and cuphead had a relationship, y/n never said "i love you" to him? was igny right?

shaking his head from thought, cuphead turned to igny and smiled, "no, i know y/n doesn't love me, but i love her, and the way she doesn't love me is like acting a way that she loves me with her whole heart." cup smiles, as he stood up to leave y/n's house from the sleepover.

he loved y/n and he still hopes that y/n loves him back.