Chapter 43: Alec's POV

A sound went down in the kitchen, and I had to check it out. 

Magnus: I'm coming with you. 

Alec: No, it might be too dangerous. 

Magnus: Alexander, I can handle myself. 

Alec: No, just stay here, I'll be fine. 

I tiptoed down the stairs, and peaked through the hallway and saw the back door open. Alec went a little bit more to the open door to see what on earth was going, and then Alec was grabbed by the neck and his mouth was covered by a gloved hand. 

Alec: Mmmph! 

I had stepped on the guy's foot, and the guy had tripped over the kitchen table. Now everyone was awake, and the guy was now surrounded by everyone. 

Jace: Who are you? 

The guy didn't respond, but instead had pulled out a smoke bomb and smoke was everywhere. When it finally cleared, everyone was still here except two people....it was the guy and....

Alec: Where's Magnus? He was here, wasn't he? 

Jace: I....I don't know....

Clary: I thought he was still upstairs. 

No....

Alec: Oh god....

Jace: Alec. 

I was panicking, and I had to find out where her is and save him if that guy is going to hurt him. 

Magnus: HELP! SOMEONE HELP! 

Alec: MAGNUS! 

I ran as fast as I could, and I saw the guy taking Magnus away. 

Magnus: LET ME GO! LET ME GO! 

Fueled by my anger, I ran as fast as I could in the freezing cold and went all the way to where Magnus was. 

Magnus: ALEXANDER! 

Alec: MAGNUS! 

I wasn't giving up, not now. Then I when I caught up to him, I tackled the man who was taking Magnus away from me and I was beating him to a pulp. When he was done, and that he was practically begging for mercy. Magnus put his hand on my shoulder to calm me down, and I stopped but I gave him a warning. 

Alec: If I ever see you taking him away, don't expect me to come back alive. 

Guard: Such a figure, you highness. 

Another guard...

Alec: Just get out! 

The guard got up, and limped away and Magnus was really cold and he couldn't move at all. 

Magnus: Alexander. 

Alec: Shh, it's alright, I'm here. 

Magnus: Help me, I need your strength. 

I got Magnus' hand, and I helped him up. 

Alec: Take what you need. 

I picked him up, bridal style, and started running back to the house and just getting Magnus safe and asleep. When I did, he was holding me tightly and I was never wanting to let go. 

Alec: I got you. 

Magnus: Thank you. 

Alec: Magnus I thought....

Magnus: What? 

Alec: Look, Magnus, on every adventure I have never felt that type of fear ever. Not knowing if you are alive or dead, I was terrified. 

Magnus: So was I...

Alec: Magnus I....I love you.....

Magnus: I love you too. 

I gave him a kiss, and if I were to have one wish...it would be to just kiss Magnus forever.