X.

WAITING GAME | X.
(' FAMILY REUNION ')

"PLEASE TELL ME YOU aren't going to King's Landing?" Sansa asked as she stormed into Raya's chambers

"PLEASE TELL ME YOU aren't going to King's Landing?" Sansa asked as she stormed into Raya's chambers. Raya threw Winter on the bed near her bag and turned to face the angry Stark.

"Are we really going to do this again?" Raya asked, crossing her arms over her chest. There was absolutely nothing Sansa could say that would keep her from leaving. Everyone had a role to play, and Raya's was to appeal to her mother and brother.

"Yes, because you're stupid!" Sansa exclaimed.

Raya couldn't help the laugh that escaped her mouth, "I'm stupid?"

"Yes!" Sansa answered, "I have never seen anyone so careless with their own life."

Raya's eye narrowed in amusement, "Have you met Jon?"

"Be serious."

"You want me to be serious? Why don't you want to marry me?" Raya asked. Sansa's eyes widened in surprise. Raya raised an eyebrow as she awaited an answer.

"Raya, you know that a relationship like ours isn't viewed in a good light," Raya scoffed at Sansa's answer. It was always what other's thought, but never what Sansa thought. It only led Raya to feel as though Sansa didn't want her.

"I'm going to King's Landing. If my mother kills me, please let me remain dead," Raya met Sansa's eyes, "You may leave."

"No," Sansa said, her voice coming out hard and raspy.

"No?" Raya asked with raised eyebrows, "Sansa, let me go."

"No," Sansa said taking a step closer to Raya, "If you go, I go."

Raya chuckled, "You are a Queen, Sansa. Your life means more than me."

"You're such an idiot," Sansa said. Raya didn't get the chance to respond before Sansa's lips were on hers. The kiss was heated and it was like all the anger and frustration between the two girls was being released. Raya held tight to Sansa's waist and tried to pull the girl closer, not wanting any space between them.

It was Sansa who pulled away, resting her forehead on Raya's.

"Nothing, not the North, not Daenerys, means more than you Raya. Not even my life," Sansa dove right back in, seeking the taste of Raya's lips again. It had been too long since she had kissed the other girl, and she was remembering the intoxicating taste.

"Sansa," Raya said pulling away, "You cannot say things like that."

"And why not," Sansa panted.

Raya stroked Sansa's cheek, "Because it makes it harder to leave."

"Then stop leaving," Sansa muttered, placing a light kiss on Raya's lips.

"I can't," Raya said. Sansa sighed.