Chapter 1: The mysterious dog

PEPPA POV

My pussy quakes as i walk into my first day of 2nd grade. I'm so nervous, going into the 2nd grade is equivalent to your first day of college. So many boys all around me, boys my mother would never let me even lie eyes on, and just as many whores clinging on to the boys as if claiming them as their own.

I was never into boys.

I'm not gay or anything, or maybe i am. I sometimes sexually identify as a swiss army knife, but that's besides the point. I don't like boys because i've been hurt before, and I plan to keep silent and to myself. Besides, who would like such a simple pig anyways?

I sit down next to the puddle of blood under the tree and pull out my books. My favorites are the 50 Shades of Grey series, Christian Grey is smoking hot. If only i could have a Christian Grey.

Boys were never attracted to me anyways, I had one boyfriend, but he was a pineapple and he broke things off.

"Is this seat taken" A cute little sheep approaches me, "You dumb ass mother fucking bitch that's a pile of blood do you want pussy blood all over your white wool. No bitch i think the fuck not" I glare at her, She stares in awe at me for a few seconds, "I'm suzy! It's nice to meet you! I love to whistle" She annoyingly starts to whistles and i snatch her weave. "You're bald now, bitch" I hiss at her. She takes her snatched weave off the ground and stomps away, I sneer at the sight of her.

My pussy senses are tingling

I look up to see a beast of a dog. He's tall with muscular arms and a defined figure. All the girls are behind him squeal and swoon, some scowl at the site of me actually talking to him, he must be popular. "No one has ever snatched Suzy Sheeps wig" the dog laughs and reaches out his hand, offering to help me up.

"Sorry, i don't want to get aids" I slap his hand away defensively. Silently hating myself after the fact, he was insanely good looking and i could easily get lost in his eyes. But this bitch isn't dumb. "Does a pretty pig like you have somewhere to be tonight" He winks at me , "I usually do some spiritual rituals and feast on the remains of my little brother, why?" I work up the courage to look at him directly. "I'll pick you up at 8:00, pussy pig" He winks and blows me a kiss and walks away mysteriously, leaving me there swooning.

ring ring bitch

Oh! The bell, i'm going to be late. But i know going to class will be no use, the mysterious dog will be on my mind the whole time.