Chapter 4: Ressurection

PEPPA

  It's been a week since the incident with Suzy, dumb ho causing a scene. I moved to this small town to escape violence and drama, it's looking as if it follows me everywhere.

Since the encounter with Suzy, that whistling bitch, Donny hasn't called me. The last time i saw him was when i was looking at his bloody body on the ground, obviously unconscious.

And he doesn't have the nerve to call me back.

I decide to watch my favorite show, "Keeping up with the Kardashians" because it makes me feel the fucking princess I am. After all, Donny wasn't contacting me.

Insensitive little bitch.

I watch Kylie scream at Kris for a couple more hours until i hear a knock at the door, in fact more like a bang.
hah
"Peppa? Peppa!" The voice sounds angry, I press my ear against the door. "Don't talk to me unless you got weed or you're arresting my family" I say behind the door.

"wh-.... ar....yo..."

The voice softens, "The fuck you say?" I open the door and i scream in horror.

"HOLY SHIT SHREK IS THAT YOU"

Shrek he was, standing there in all his glory.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP" He screeches and i can't help but find the voice familiar, until i realized.

Donny dog turned into Shrek.

"By night one way, by day another.
Thus shall be the norm.
Till you receive true love's kiss then,
take love's true form."

"How did this happen you dumb fuck?" I take in his look, "YOU left me there to die, luckily Eddy Murphy came and resurrected me on one condition, i must be Shrek" Donnys voice turns angry.

"I mean shrek is more of a zaddy then you will ever be so-" I laugh and his expression goes blank.

"I have to kiss my true love in order to turn back to my true form..." He pauses, "I thought it was you... I guess not"

Shrek walks out, and i stand there shocked

Even though his dick is minuscule i still love him, kind of.

I have to win my love back