Steve Harrington

Ever since Steve laid eyes on Nancy Wheeler my chances with him were totally crushed. But now that Nancy has laid eyes on Jonathan Byers, Steve has been talking to me more often. As I sat in a distant bench at lunch reading a book, quite exquisite poetry it was, until I heard a pair of footsteps approach me. "Hey y/n what are you reading?" The smiling boy with perfect hair that stood in front of me asked. "Poetry, why may I ask,do you concern now after so long for what I read? Isn't Nancy around anymore?" I glared as he took a seat besides me. "Listen" he tried to explain. "No Steve, you listen. Just because your Romeo impression with Nancy is over, doesn't mean that I surrender to you like a slut. I won't let you use me. As much as I may like you." I huffed, as a tear slipped. "No, y/n this, what I feel for you. It's 100% real. I swear, long before I dated Nancy you were the only girl in my mind. And you still are,that's why I want you. That's why I need you." I wiped the tear, and spoke ever so softly. I slapped him. He was going to speak,but before he could I crashed my lips into his. "I'll consider myself forgiven." He chuckled. "Yeah." I smiled faintly.

Second imagine!!! Leave a request,and stay weird lil' demodogs