Chanyeol woke up to chatter from his fellow swimmers. his bunk mate , Daniel Kang , was up and packing. Chanyeol called for him , but no response. For this swimming program they accepted two individuals per country , that way the swimmers would have someone to go to if the language barrier became to much to handle.

The giant Chanyeol rose from his lower bunk and tapped Daniel on the shoulder , making him jump. "Fuck Chanyeol, I told you not to do that. What's up?" Daniel said as he took out one of his headphones. The music was so loud that Chanyeol could hear it when Daniel took out his headphone, he chuckled to himself when he recognized one of the voices in the song.

. "Really? CBX? No way. haha". Daniel looked at the other confused "You like them? I didn't take you for the 'pop music' kind of guy , chan.." chanyeol nodded his head "I support them but I live only one of the members, the other ones are okay i guess." Daniel looked upset at the others statement. "Really?! How can you only like one member?! I mean my favorite is Baekhyun but I love the other members too!"  Chanyeol chuckled once again. "Daniel , I only live one member because i'm dating him dumbass." Chanyeol stated as he flicked Daniel on the forehead. "Really!?? omg i knee baekhyun was gay omg omg I cant believe it! You have to introduce me when we get back home! He is my idol! HEY! why didn't you tell me this when i was rambling about them last night?!? stupid.... but for real, will you introduce me when we get to the airport??"

Chanyeol sighed and agreed, he then began to pack his own things. Chanyeol and Daniel spent the day napping and eating some korean snacks they found at a local asian market. After Daniel was asleep Chanyeol looked at pictures of him and Baek on his phone part of him hurt knowing that Baek will not be the first familiar face he sees when he returns to Seoul. Chanyeol looked at the clock it was 11:00 in the night , he did quick math and knew that it was Baeks day off , he knew that Baek would not be up seeing as it was only 8:00 in the morning back home. Chanyeol put his phone on to charge and decided he was going to try and get some sleep.