Chanyeol woke up laughing his ass off, Daniel had fallen off of his top bunk and Chanyeol got to witness it. Daniel stood up rubbing his booty while shooting an annoyed look at his bunk mate. Daniel walked out of the room and later returned with his packed suitcase and got ready to shower. Chanyeol calmed himself and began walking aimlessly around the room kind of making sure he had packed all his things. Daniel soon returned in only a towel making the taller male blush and turn quickly. Daniel noticed, "hey! don't you have a boyfriend! what are you doing getting flustered over me! don't make me tell your boyfriend when he picks you up at the airport!" the others words seemed to make chanyeol upset, he grab his towel and pushed past Daniel, "he's not picking me up he's in fucking busan." chanyeol said now visibly upset.

(for those that have watched the show, chanyeol's house looks like minhyuk's from "strong woman do bongsoon")
back in seoul baekhyun had ran to chanyeol's house in between their busy day, he wanted to make sure everything was ready for when chanyeol arrived. Baekhyun unlocked the door and looked around the almost gloomy house, no one had stayed the night in the house for almost four years so it was depressingly clean. He walked over to the kitchen counter and remembered the box that chanyeol's very distant father had left as kind of a last goodbye. he began to read over the note that almost sounded like a lie to baekhyun.
"chanyeol, my son, this is the last time i will ever bother you and your desired 'new life'. i wanted to apologize for dragging your mother, may she rest in peace, and you into the mess that was mine to clean up. i can remember teaching you all the things you needed to know to become an amazing spy like me. looking back now i regret ever putting you through that, you were just innocent child as i forced to become something you weren't. i know you want to get as far away from your old life as possible. this is a present if you ever need. i'm sorry chanyeol this is the last time i will bother you. goodbye." baekhyun sighed and looked down at the black box the gun that was in the box made him shiver every time he saw it. he didn't believe that his tall and clumsy chanyeol could ever be a spy, never the less ever shoot someone.

he put the lid back on the box and walked up the stairs. he found the box about two years ago sitting on chanyeol's doorsteps, he didn't want to call or text chanyeol about it. if was going to explain then it would have to be to baekhyun's face. baekhyun returned to the cbx dorms and minseok could see that baekhyun wasn't all there. minseok tried to ask what was wrong but before he could even ask baekhyun told him firmly that he was fine and was going to his room till they had to leave again. about an hour later minseok came to tell baek that they had to go down to the car. minseok turned to leave, baekhyun grabbed his arm. "minseok? if you know something about someone and they tried to keep that thing hidden from you... would you tell the person that you knew what they were hiding?" baekhyun asked needing advice for when chanyeol gets to korea. "well... would the information hurt the other person? if not i think you can just sit down and talk about it. come on we're gonna be late." baekhyun thought on the advice his friend had given him. he followed minseok down out of the dorms and saw the manger and jongdae waiting in the car. when they arrived at the radio station for an interview on their latest comeback the manager turned back to the idols and told them the same rules they here before every interview. "listen" the manager said counting off his fingers "you are not dating. your ideal type is a woman. you are working hard and are happy. no political comments. got it?" the boys responded with the usual yes. they walked in and already there were fansites waiting to take as many whitewashed pics as they could. baekhyun sat on the end, minseok the leader in the middle, and jongdae on the other side of him. the same boring questions started coming in. "what member would you date if he was a girl?" and "what is you favorite song/food right now?" they all have the same old answers. then came the question that made baekhyun just scream. "what is your ideal type?" minseok and jongdae answered with basic characteristics of a woman. baekhyun felt daring, he didn't care if he got in trouble he was going for it. "my ideal type is someone that is tall and fit, probably a swimmer..." the other members looked at each other in disbelief. "they have to have a husky voice and is strong, someone that is pretty, handsome, and beautiful all in one. they also have to love me back and show that love, of course." the host was taken aback and tried to avoid what baekhyun was really saying. "well... i think i know a few girls like that maybe i could introduce you." the host and the other members all shared a forced laugh as baekhyun sat almost emotionless. the interview ended quickly, they all walked out and climbed in the car. their manager sat with his thumb and finger on his forehead for a couple minutes then looked up into the rear view mirror "baekhyun what the fuck is wrong with you, are you fucking stupid?" the rest of the car ride to the dorm was long. baekhyun just wanted to be in chanyeol's arms.