Dark Visions

Hey! I know you guys have been waiting for the next chapter so hear it is! ~♡
___________________

•{Ezra's POV}•
I yelled in agony and pain as I felt the sryum being injected in me. I fell unconscious and shook terribly. The first sister stood up and watched with a pleased smile. "All you had to do was to give me what I wanted to know." She said quietly in my ear then left my cell with the torture droids following behind her. I breathed heavily and started to hear voices. I held back tears as I heard Kanan's scream when Maul blinded him. I still felt guilt when I had been the one who was truly blind and let him take control over my emotions. I remembered how long he distanced himself from me. No, from everyone. I clenched my hands, feeling anger at the last thought. Why did he do that? Did he really forgive me for what happened on Malachore? I tried to push away the thought. I didn't want to blame Kanan for pushing eveyone away after what happened, but the syrum had already kicked in and that only made my thoughts worse. I started to think about my parents death, seeing how it hapoened. Remembered abandoning Ahsoka on Malachore. The thoughts killed me and tears fell from my eyes.

•{Moreena's POV}•
I didn't know if I should jump down or not. I knew that syrum could do and it's side effects. I leaned back and rested my hands on my forehead. "Karablast. What do I do?" I asked myself miserably. I looked down at my friend who look like he had broken at this. I knew he probably had some rough bruises and maybe even a sprained wrist. "Stay strong Ezra. I know your friends will be here soon." I said quietly then leaned back.

•{Sabine's POV}•
"How close are we to Ezra's last known position?" I asked the Twi'lek pilot. "Not far. We'll be arriving arriving shortly so get your gear ready." Hera said as she checked the star charts. "You got it." I said then headed over to my cabin and got my gear and explosives. "Hang in there, Ezra. We're almost there." I said to myself then ran back to the cockpit. I smiled as we made the jump to hyperspace.

•{Ezra's POV}•
I stared hatefully. "This is your fault! If you didn't go on this stupid mission with me I wouldn't be hear right now!" I yelled at the mandalorian. 'What the heak am I saying?! I wanted her to come wish me!' I thought. I saw her back slowly away from me and held back tears. I shook my head then ignited my saber which now glowed red. Sabine flinched then ignited the dark saber. I walked closer to her, ready to strike her down. 'No! I don't want to hurt you, Sabine!' I thought to myself but still attacked her. When she fell to the groung I started to force choke her. "E-Ezra! I can't b-breath!" She cried, trying to gasp for air.

That's all for this chapter ;)
Sorry!
~♡