⇻two⇺

AN:
So as you all have seen I wanted to do a flashback of what Baekhyun went through with Chanyeol.

So, you could get everything a little better.

It's actually going to take a few chapters for it to go to the present time.

Oh and BTW, Chapter one is actually the only chapter Chanyeol POV's is in the flashback. But, don't worry in the real present he'll have his POV's.

Enjoy~

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

Devastated from what happened a couple weeks ago, I couldn't get myself to see Chanyeol. It almost felt like I cheated on him, even though we're not dating. I don't care! I'm dying inside knowing that I won't be ever to share that with him.

"Baekhyun-ah!"

I blink in confusion. "Y-Yes?"

The teacher chuckles clearly annoyed. "Are you even listening to me?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Hyungwon. I'll do good in this class, I promise." I smile hoping to ease off his scary aura.

"Okay, then that's settled, make sure to set a seat. Now as I was saying turn to page-"

"Wait, what?" I furrow my eyebrows at what he just said. Save a seat for who?

He chuckles. "Right. You weren't listening. I said your new partner is Chanyeol. So save a seat."

My eyes grew bigger than ever. What did he just say?! Save a seat for Chanyeol?! I raise my hand.

"But, Mr. Hyungwon, why me?!"

As I was expecting an answer back from the teacher himself, an annoying hoe in my class responds back instead with her cringeworthy high pitch voice. "How the fuck could you complain? It's Park fucking Chanyeol. I would kill to be at your spot, ungrateful elf."

If anything she's the elf, what with all her ridiculous amount of makeup. The teacher looks at the source of the voice. "Park Sandara! No swearing in my class and calling rude names to students." She rolls her eyes dismissing what she said and turning back to her group of fake friends.

However, my matter of business wasn't over, when the teacher turns back to me going back to address my question at hand. "Baekhyun are you arguing with me about Chanyeol being your partner? Look around everyone has a partner. So, it made sense to put you with Chanyeol because he was missing one, as well."

"But-"

"Is that clear? Baekhyun..."

I nod my head. "Yes."

The teacher turns around to lecture the class again. Exactly what I didn't want to happen. I close my eyes while pinching my right arm trying to see if I would wake up normally on my bed, cuddled around my fluffy blankets. Because this can't be happening. It's impossib-

"Ahh! Chanyeol you're late, hopefully you can make it up with someone."

"Yes, I will make up for it." I could already see his smile through his words. I slowly open up my eyes to see Chanyeol walking to his friends - opposite of where I'm seating. The teacher follows his steps and goes to fetch Chanyeol quickly grabbing him by his shoulder. "Uh-uh, Chanyeol we've assigned partners today and probably for the year." Oh my god, this just keeps getting better and better.