Four

Ryan pulled in to Shane's driveway and leaned back against the seat. He wasn't sure exactly what he was going to do or say, he didn't even know what he wanted to happen. He went over a few scenarios in his head, one of which ended in them being just friends and things going back to normal, but the rest of them ended in a relationship.

Buzz

Ryan looked down at his phone, it had a message from Shane. He opened it to reveal a picture of his car from Shane's window, with it he had said "What kind of date is this that you don't come to the door and knock?" Ryan blushed, Shane had called it a date. Before he could do anything, there was a knock at the passenger side.

"Let me in, I'm hungry." Shane said a little loudly so Ryan could hear him.

Ryan unlocked the car door, Shane opened it and slid into the passenger seat, "Hey baby, you ready?" Shane said in a 'cool' voice. Ryan's blush deepened.

"I- Uh I..."

"Ryan, relax. I don't want you hyperventilating again." Shane's voice was filled with worry for his friend. Ryan quickly tried to get himself to calm down, he didn't know why Shane was having this much impact on him.

"Get out." Shane demanded, he then got out of the car waiting for Ryan to follow. Ryan hesitantly turned the car off and stepped out.

"I thought we were going to eat?"

"We are, come on." Shane headed back to his front door and unlocked it. "I have some stuff for spaghetti I can make, we need to talk about what's on your mind." Shane walked into his house, leaving Ryan alone with his thoughts. They were eating alone at Shane's house, and they were gonna talk about what was happening between them. Ryan couldn't help but imagine different scenarios that ended with them passionately making out on Shane's couch. He swallowed the lump in his throat and headed inside.