Seven

Sorry I'm so bad at updates! I'm currently on bed rest for mild dehydration and in my delirious state, I'm doing my best to update! This chapter is short and dirty and so will be the next one!

Ryan leaned his head back, his hand finding its way into Shane's hair for balance. "Fuck.." Was the only word Ryan could say, he felt high on pleasure, it'd been a little while since he'd been intimate with another person. He never thought anyone would get this close to him, not after what had happened. Ryan lightly shook his head, banishing all thoughts of him. He just wanted to enjoy the moment with Shane.

Shane's tongue was expertly swirling around Ryan's tip while his hand was stroking his length. Ryan opened his eyes and realized now that Shane was kneeling on the floor in front of him, it took everything he had to stifle his giggle. The tall man just seemed so awkward and out of place in his current position, but it was a position that Ryan was very much enjoying.

Shane moved his head down lower, his hand still diligently working at pleasing Ryan. Shane's warm breath fanned out over Ryan's balls before he took one into his mouth. Ryan had never felt this kind of pleasure before but he was loving every second of it. His fingers were now clutching onto Shane's hair as the pressure in his member built.

"Shane, I- I'm cumming!" Ryan moaned out, but before he was granted that sweet release, Shane stopped.

"Not yet. Follow me." Shane got up from the floor, his fully nude body looking as elegant (and pale) as a marble statue. In his daze, it took Ryan a moment to realize what Shane had said. By the time he snapped out of it, Shane was already down the hallway and in his bedroom. Ryan nervously bit his lip and followed.