• Three •

Same day...

💎💎💎

- Jimin

"Rosé-ssi? Are you fine?"
       Jungkook asked as we saw Rosé leaning weakly on the wall.

Her eyes are squinting, seems like she can't see clearly. Like she's dizzy or something.

Then, I heard she answered...

"Help...please."
     With weak voice but enable for me to hear.

"Rosé-ssi?"
       I rushed fetching her.
She almost fell, good thing I came to her before she hit the floor.

"Rosé-ssi, are you fine?"
     I asked shaking her gently.

She's pale.
Sweating.
And I can feel her temperature is high.
She's suffering from a fever?

I held her hand and massage it for a bit second until I have the idea of...

"I'll take her to the infirmary."
     I stood up carryin her bridal type.

She groaned and moaned as she felt that she was lifted. But she didn't intend to refuse.

"But, what about our meeting?"
       Taehyung asked worriedly.

"You guys take care of that. You see, we have a responsibility about Rosé. We saw her fainted just earlier and someone needs to help her."
       I answered seriously.

I saw Jungkook looked down at the floor for a second and Taehyung nodded as he agreed.

"That's right, we'll explain to BangPB nim"
      Namjoon agreed and leaded the way to the elevator.

The took the elevator going up to the conference room. This isn't our building but...we know this well, we have been here many times. This is the building where no one knows that the other CEOs are having a confidential meeting. Though...I don't know if there's an infirmary here.

Two things that are bothering me now are...

"This is a secret place for confidential meetings...so, why are we here? And why Chaeyoung is here? Is BlackPink here as well?

Second...
Chaeyoung is sick, how have she gotten here that she's sick? She even fainted. Where's the infirmary, anyway?"

I looked around.
No stuffs here. No personnels to ask.
So, I walked few steps to the counter and saw a man there.

"Hey, hello."
     I tend to bow but since, I am carrying Rosé, I just smiled ans bowed my head a bit.

"Is she fine? Oh gosh...Rosé-ssi!"
      The man realized who it was and asked if she's fine.

"No, she's not. She's feverish, where's the infirmary?"
       I asked warmly.

"Ah, sir. There's mo infirmary here since this is just for confidential meetings. But there's a waiting room at the end of the corridor. You can rest her there. Sorry, sir. I can't assist you, I have works to do that yhe above gave me."
      The man bowed at me looks so apologetic but I smiled and bowed my head.

"That's enough. Thank you."
      I thanked as he handed me the passcode.

I walked to the corridors until I reached the said door. It was kinda bigger than I thought.