So Clarissa huh?

Jay continued to pace as he waited for Jade to come home. He'd been a nervous mess for two hours. He would only get to see her for about an hour before he had to meet the guys later on.

"Hey babe." Jade's voice rang out as she entered the living room.

"Hey Andrea." Jay pulled her into a tight hug. Jade melted into Jay's arms. He gave the best hugs.

"How was your day?" Jay asked pulling away finally.

"It was good. We got a lot done." Jade smiled. She turned to set her books down and stopped. Sitting on the table was a vase of orange carnations. Her favorite flowers.

"Are those for me?" Jade asked.

"Of course? Unless Nathan's favorite flower is an orange carnation. Which it's not, he's more of a roses kind of guy." Jay joked.

Jade smiled picking up the vase and smelling the pretty flowers.

"Thank you so much, Jay." Jade wrapped her arms around Jay.

Jay felt a flood of relief as he held her close.

"I love you." Jade whispered. A smile hit Jay's lips.

"I love you too Alexandria." Jay replied. He had never been more relieved than he was at that moment.

"Michael! I'm sick and I'm dying if anyone asks! Especially Jade!" Ashton yelled as soon as he stepped in the house.

"Why?" Luke's voice asked from beside Ashton. Ashton froze. He hadn't seen Luke sitting on the couch.

"Uhh, where's Michael?" Ashton asked.

"I'm right here. What were you yelling about?" Michael asked appearing in the room.

"He's apparently sick and dying if anyone asks. Especially Jade." Luke frowned.

"What did Jade do?" Luke's face looked upset and concerned at the same time.

"Uhhh..." Ashton shifted nervously.

"She wants me to go to dinner with her tonight so she can avoid seeing Liam." Ashton sighed.

"Okay...?" Luke still didn't understand.

"I just don't think that's a good idea." Ashton frowned. He glanced at Michael to see that he looked sympathetic.

"Why not?" Luke asked. He wasn't giving it up.

"Cause....Jay seems pretty protective." Ashton answered improvising.

"Oh, nah, He'll probably be happy she's going out with you especially to avoid seeing Liam." Luke shook his head smiling.

"Oh, okay..." Ashton didn't know what to say.

"Thanks for agreeing to go with her though. She really likes you." Luke smiled standing up.

"Uh, no problem, she's...a sweetheart." Ashton smiled trying to hide what he was really feeling.

"Well I'm gonna grab a shower. Have fun tonight." Luke smiled before heading off to his bedroom.

"Okay." Ashton answered. Once Luke was out of sight Ashton turned to Michael.

"I'm fucked."

Clarissa stared down at the text she had just written up debating whether or not she should send it.

Hey Ashton,it's Clarissa. I stole your number from Jade's phone. Hope you don't mind. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for talking to her today about Liam. What you said made a lot of sense. I think she needed to hear that.