Chapter 19

*Matt's P.O.V.*

"Maybe we should come dance later Aria. There are security guards coming toward these guys," I suggest.

"Good idea."

With that, we went to the bar to where Lexie was standing with a glass in her hand.

"How's it going guys?" Lexis asks. "I got you two a drink." She grabs the two glasses sitting on the counter and shoves it into our hands. I'm used to alcohol, but Aria hasn't had a sip in her life. I shoot her a worried glance, but she gives me a look of confidence assuring me that she'll be fine.

Before I knew it, Aria and I both had gulped down our drinks. The familiar burn of alcohol rushed down my throat, making me smile. I look over at Aria to see her sticking her tongue out and grabbing her throat with her eyes are screwed shut. Someone doesn't like her drink.

"Aria? Are you okay?" I laugh while asking her. She's so adorable.

"Just fine," she chokes out, holding a thumb up. Lexie laughs along with me, earning a playful glare from Aria. Lexie isn't as bad as everyone makes her out to be, in my opinion.

"Oh by the way, I think you guys are going to have loads of fun tonight. Actually, I know you will. I've made sure of it," Lexie winks and grabs her drink, making her way back to the newly cleared dance floor. I guess the security guards had everything under control.

Then, slowly everything transformed into blur.

*Aria's POV*

"What do you think she meant by that?" I ask Matt.

"I don't know. Maybe that she got us in here, so we will have fun. I'm not sure."

"I have a bad feeling about this Matt."

"Well, whatever it is, it doesn't matter. You know what Aria?" He asks me, tracing these little invisible shapes on my arm.

"What?" Something is up with him. He's acting weird. More weird that usual.

"I love you," he tightly wraps his arms around my waist, in such a way that reminded me of a child clinging to their mother. "I've always loved you." The thought of him loving me sends a warm feeling through me. Then reality hits me: This is Matt. I let out a laugh at my ignorance.

"Matthew Lee, get off of me. What is wrong with you?" I giggle. I tear him away from me and walk over to a couch that sits against the wall, causing him to whimper.

"I just love you, Aria." He of course follows and tries again to latch onto me, but I step away. "Let me love you!" he screams, making me burst out laughing. He pouts at my reaction for a second, but quickly recovers and pulls me close to him; our faces inches apart. "You know, I couldn't stand to know that Conner had his hands on you. I want to be the only one that touches you." His hands travel up my arms to my chin, and I shiver.

"Matt? What-", I try to question his actions, placing my hands on his chest. I meant to push him back, but my body was frozen.

"Hush," he lets his thumb skim my lips with a smile implanted on his own. He tilts my chin up, slowly leaning his head towards my own, and for whatever reason, this scared me. however, it scared me in an exciting way. Before I knew it, his lips were moving with mine. I allow my hands to wrap around his neck and his fall to my butt and without warning he squeezes it, catching me by surprise. This isn't real. "I want to be with you," he whispers into my ear pushing my onto the couch, and continues to kiss me.

Then the fact that we are still in a club filled with old perves that get turned on by this hits me and I practically knock Matt off of me to the floor.

"What the hell, Aria?" He rubs his head tenderly and clenches his jaw.

"Not here. We need to go somewhere more private," I tell him and he smirks.

"Fine by me," he replies eagerly, grabs my wrist and leads the way out of this hot and sweaty club. Before we exit through the doors I turn around and catch a glimpse of Lexie looking at us leaving. It was hard to tell, but she winked and held her glass up in the air for a second. Then she went on dancing with the tattooed man from before.

*****

As we walk out to Matt's car, he begins to get jittery. Maybe it's just that he's nervous?

"Matt, maybe I should drive?"

"Yeah why not?"

With that, I drove to his house. All the lights in the house were turned off when we arrived, but we never actually made it in. Matt climbed in to the back seats and beckoned for me to follow.

"I love you," he whispers over and over.

The whole situation seemed unreal and after ten minutes of making out in the back seat, my world became black. I couldn't- and I didn't process what was to happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: PLEASE DON"T HATE ME! I'm terribly sorry for the crappy update and I am even more apologetic for not updating in a while. For a long time I was stuck with what I wanted to happen with the club scene, plus I had SOLs. Since it's summer, I can assure you, that I will update more. Again, sorry for the crap update :( Please give feedback if you like this story. I need all the feedback I can get. Thank you all for the +1K reads. I love you guys <3