Chapter 3: Where there is love there is life

That day I was walking to class and Jessica said she was going out tonight with her other friends she said if I want to come I said no I'm staying home when I got out of class I text David if he wants to come over to hang out and forgive him that later on Jessica was getting ready to go out she said she be home around 11 PM then the car waiting outside and she said bye I said to have a great time after Jessica left David knocked and said Hello beautiful I blushed I said wanna watch a movie he said sure afther he  said let's go to the bedroom I said ok then he gives me a big kiss on the lips and started kissing my neck and I let a moan out he push me on the bed and started taking my shirt off and my bra and started sucking my boobs I let a big moan out and started taking my pants off and panties and started unbuckling his pants and he took off his shirt he let me feel his abs he took off his undwear and he had a 12in dick and he took out a condom and put on his dick he put in my pussy and I can feel his giagantic Dick smashing my walls I said YES YES YES HARDER PAPI HARDER. YOUR MAKING ME CLIMAX he kept on doing it and it felt so good He said you like that Baby Girl Don't you and I said yes he took off his condom and said Suck my dick his dick was so smooth and kept on sucking it he HARDER YES. after we kiss for a good long 10 seconds he put his pants on again and said will you be my Girlfriend I said Yes. I got in the shower and came out and he left a note saying "See you tomorrow Baby Girl" Jessica came back and said did anything interesting happened I said no I  went to bed and I was thinking his dick is huge.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN WHEN CATALINA AND DAVID GRADUATE? LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENTS ANYWAY THANKS, GUYS REALLY APPRECIATE AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE GOOOOD BYE