Chapter 7:Your Face Whould Look Better Between My legs

Happy Valentines Day you guys I know I'm late but here is A Sex Chapter For All Y'all Couples and Horny Guys/Girls  ;)

I Saw Adrian on my bed and "Told him what are you doing here" He Said "Hush Now and let me take you on a ride" he's lips Touch mine and we kissed For about 10 Seconds and He started to unstrap my bra and grab my Boob and Grab it hard I try to keep the moan in but I just couldn't he started to suck them "Yes Daddy More" I said He Took Off His Pants and underwear and his Huge Dick came out He put a Condom on it I said "Stick that Dick in my ass" it felt so good going In "Ah Ah Ah Harder More Papi" He slap My Ass he kept going when he took out he turn me over and stick it in my Wet Pussy He Kept going in and out in and out.
"You Like this Magical Ride Don't You" You Got that Marshmallow Booty'' He took off the condom and I started to suck his 12inch Dick and it was so big I Put it all in my Mouth and almost Choked on it "Happy Valentine Day Babe This My Gift To you" Adrian Said and he Kissed me Again But a little action Next day Me and Adrain were So Tired From Last Night That we Miss a Day of Class The Best Day of my Life.
Thanks Guys Have A Good Valentines Day.