2

I open the door to my house. That thing is gonna fall off soon. I look around and head into the kitchen were I see my mom talking to this new kid.

He looks... Odd...

His orange bangs completely cover his eyes, how the hell does he see? His clothes have rips and mud on them, and he is kinda short. He looks about the same height as Tweek, who is 5'7.
And this kid... He's accually pretty cute... Wait, he is a boy right? I honestly can't tell.

"H-hey guys", I greet, walking into the kitchen.

"This is yer new brother, Kenny. Kyle Broflovski", she introduces. He looks over at me, or at least I think he does. Like I said, I can't see his fucking eyes!

"Uh hi", I say awkwardly.
He gives a small wave.

"He'll be sharing a room with you. Go show it to him", she tells me.

"Alright kid, come on", I demand as he gets up and follows me through the hallway. "You don't really talk much, do you?", I question, opening the door to my.. our room.

He shrugs and walks inside, looking around. There are two mattresses on the floor, a small dresser, a broken window, a TV with a crack in the screen, broken glass everywhere, porn magazines laying on the ground, and posters of bands I like hanging on the wall.

The sound of the front door slamming and yelling come from the living room and Kyle falls on the ground, scared from the sudden noise. I guess Kevin just got home.

"Heh, scarred of a little shouting? You wont last a week in this house", I laugh.

"Heh, wanna bet?", he grins. I jump back a bit, his voice sounds... Kinda like Stans but a little higher pitched.

"Psh, like you got anything to bet. Do ya street kid?", I smirk. He looks at me a bit confused.

"Y-you know bout that huh?", he sighs. "I got some drugs from this guy last week. I don't know what they are, but they make everything colorful. I'll bet those", he challenges.

"Sorry, I don't do that shit", I reply, sitting down on one of the mattresses next to him.

The sound of glass shattering hits our door and Kyle gasps, grabbing my arm and squeezing it tightly.

"Your a real pussy for a street kid", I joke.

"Well what the fuck do you expect?", he argues.

"I expect them to be tough a steal shit. Or you know... Something like that", I respond. "You know, fight for themselves", I add.

"Ya well, it's not like that", he replies. "It's fucking terrifying."

"I'd rather be homeless then stay here. The only thing stopping me from leaving is my sister", I admit.

"Karen?", he questions.

"Ya, have ya met her?", I ask.

"No, I know that she's related to you and Kevin though", he replies.

There's a silence for a while until we here a knock coming from the broken window. I look over to see Stan and Cartman. "Sup assholes", I greet.

"Sup fag", Cartman responds. "Whose the bitch?", he asks, getting an elbow from from.

"The kid I told you about. Fucking retard", I respond.

I notice Stan staring at him and tilt my head a bit confused. "Ya alright there Stanny?", I ask.

"Ya it's just... She's really pretty", Stan compliments.

"He", I correct, making Stan a bit shocked. Cartman laughs and Stan elbows him again.

"Umm anyways..", Stan continues, blushing a bit. "We were gonna go get some coffee from Tweek and Craig's shop. Ya coming?", he questions

"Ya sure. You wanna come bro?", I ask Kyle.

"Sure", he replies.

So we begin our walk to Tweaks Coffee and start talking about Terrance and Phillip along the way. I look over at Kyle who is messing around with something in his hand. I notice Stan looking Kyle over and blushing a dark pink. He has a thing for him. I always knew Stan was gay!

"Ya Terrance and Phillip is a good show. The 5th season kinda sucked though", Kyle responds to the conversation we were having about the new episode. We all look at him, a bit shocked he's heard of our favorite TV show. There's just something about this kid...

"Ya, I agree", Stan nods. "I really like-"

"Season seven episode four, the forest of farts", they say in unison. Stan looks at Kyle with eyes widen and jaw dropped. Cartman and I do the same.

"Is that the place?", Kyle changes the topic, pointing to Tweaks Coffee.

"Uh... Y-ya", I tell him as we walk inside, the bell dinging and Craig greeting us. He started working here last month.

"Whose the new guy?", Craig asks as we all take a seat at our usual booth.

"This is Kenny's new adopted brother. Kyle", Stan answers.

"Hi", he greets.

Craig flips him off and walks away. "Fucking asshole", Kyle mumbles.

"Ya, you get used to it though", I tell him.

"Hello GAH n-new person!", Tweek says, walking to our table. "What can I g-get for you guys?", he asks, sipping his own cup of coffee.

"Just some black coffee", Kyle and I reply in unison. I swear, this guy can read minds.

"O-okay then", Tweek writes that down.

Cartman and Stan order and Kyle and I share a look. Maybe, just maybe...

...this could work out