5

Kenny POV

At lunch, Stan and I both sit by Kyle. I sit on his left and Stan sits on his right. The two of us share a small glare before looking back at Kyle.

"Hey guys", he greets in a soft voice.

"Uh, Hey Kyle", Stan replies. "Want my lunch?", Stan asks him, seeing that Kyle doesn't have a lunch. What? Stan always gives ME half his meal...

"Your just gonna give it to me?", he asks confused. Stan gives him a wierd look for a minute but wipes it away and nods. "O- ok then", he agrees, taking his tray and picking at the food with the fork.

"Something wrong Ky?", I question.

"No it's just, what the hell is this?", he asks, looking down at the slice of pizza.

"It's pizza", I tell him as he stabs it with the fork and bites some of it off. Jesus, doesn't this guy know how to eat? Now that I think about it, he is pretty skinny...

"Umm, when's the last time you've ate?", I ask him.

"I don't know. Probably a few days ago", he shrugs.

After a few more minutes of me and Stan mouthing curse words at each other, the teacher dismisses us to go to recess. We all head out the doors and see the rest of the middle schoolers talking to their friends and playing basketball.

"So Kyle, over their is the-"
"Hey! I wanna show him around!", I interrupt Stan.

"I am Kenny!", he shouts back, elbowing my side.

We turn to ask Kyle who he wants to show him around but realize he's gone. "Where did he go?", Stan asks.

The two of us look around for a while before spotting the redhead talking to Craig Tucker and Clyde Donovan.

Stan and I share a look and then walk over to the three. "Hey guys", Stan waves. They all look over at us and wave.

"Whatcha talking about?", I ask.

"Football", Craig replies in a monotone voice.

"Do you like football Kyle? Because I play and our game is next Sunday", Stan asks him.

"Stop trying to impress him Stan, you're not even that good", I tell him.

"That's not what you said at my last game and coach told me I'm the best on the team", Stan argues.

"Ya, that's because everyone else on your team are a bunch of fatasses", I reply.

"Hey, I'm on that team!", Clyde complains.

"My point exactly", I smirk at him. Clyde glares at me but before he can do anything, the whistle to go back to class rings.

Heh, Stan thinks he can get Kyle to like him. We'll just see about that...

A/N ugh, I am really struggling with this story. What should happen next? Help