How it Comes to be

How far can one person go ? How far can a hopeless girl swim down ? Why is the water blue? Why am i not scared about letting go of all these question? Why can't i just let go of the life i already had?

Why is the water so cold, yet it is comforting as i sink to the bottom? Can someone tell me why?

Pt.1

"HEY WAKE UP HEY CAN YOU HERE ME?!HEY!" The voice loud and they seemed scared. "HEY!!!" Something touched my check.
My eyes slowly opened.

"OH Thank god ur awake, everyone she's okay!!" He shouted.
Who is this guy? Where am i? Why can't i remember? "Miss, miss what's you're name?" The guy asked. I opened my mouth but no words fell out.

The guy pondered for a few seconds. " Dont worry I wont hurt you , im here to help you." His voice was calm And genital. I felt my body being pulled off the ground warm hands against my back.

" where are we going?" I managed to ask. " The hospital ." I didn't say anything more .

"How's she doing?"
"She's recovering well but we need to talk to her parents, where are they?"
"Umm I dont know i just found her."

"Well certainly she has to have parents hun."
"Mom, i found her all by her self on the shore."
"Well i can continue on, she is sustaining some amnesia due to trauma to the head.
"From whay exactly?
"Umm the probable cause is from a hard blunt object such as a bat or a rock...."

The women stared to cry, I dont know why she cry over me, she doesnt even know me.

" You don't have to worry she will fully recover."
"Oh thank god!" My vision was blurry and there voices were slightly muffled but i could still understand them.

"W...where am i?" I whispered. The women crouched down next to me. Is she my mom? Or a family member? " I'm so sorry this happened to you my name is Claudia Cunningham and my son Jake and and you're going to stay with us for a bit until we find you're parents." Her voice was shaky

I guess not on the family side. I wonder what happened to me? What was i doing before i was in the water?

A day past and Claudia checked me out and Jake was in the car waiting for us. "All right get in and we will be on our way to you're new home." Mrs.Cunningham said putting the key into the ignition.
We pulled out of the hospital parking lot and drove away.

Jake looked back at me. I was staring off into space looking out
The Car window. Jake let out light sigh looking at his mom. Mrs.Cunningham cleared her throat. "So where you from?" I didn't reply. " Are you from around here?" No reply.

She tapped the top of the steering wheel with her thumbs. Jake turned around and lightly tapped my knee . I sat up with a jolt. Jake let out a small chuckle while pointing to his mother. "Oh sorry i wasn't paying any attention." Claudia cleared her throat again.

"Where you from?" She asked. "Awe.. i really don't remember, sorry."
"No i'm sorry i shouldn't asked."
She's a sweat lady. "My name is Jake if you don't remember." He looked back at me, i nodded.
His eyes were blue like his moms his hair a mess of light and dark brown hair.

"Nice to meet you." He held out a hand for me to shake. I held up my hand and meet him half way.
"N...Nice to meet you too." I said nervously. He gave me a big and genital smile.

"Kids we're here." Mrs.Cunningham sung. A large beautiful house appeared. " I hope you like it, my husband built it." " Its beautiful Mrs.Cunningham." i said with wide puppy eyes.
" Just wait until u get inside, you'll love it." Jake said while unbucling his seat belt .

He opened the car door and walked over to mine and opened it. " And after you." He smiled.
"T...thank you." i gave him a small smile. " Don't be nervous you'll love it here." But will i truly love it? Why can't i remember, why? Why? Why?

" Hey you all right.. i would call you by you're name but i don't know what it is." I didn't say anything because i don't know the answer to that question.

" Humm we'll call you Calypso which means "she who conceals"
I nodded. " And for short we can call you Carly." He said " I like that name." I said. Jake gave me another smile as we walked up the drive way and to the porch.

A tall man greeted us at the front door."Awe look at she, she's beautiful." He had an British accent. Jake rolled his eyes "Dad don't scare her." I laughed a little.
His dad looked over his son's shoulder, " what a wonderful laugh my dear."

"Thank you." Jake cleared his throat. " Carly meet my dad Harry." Harry held out a firm hand for me to shake. I lifted my arm and i felt a strong grip around my hand.

"Nice to meet you." He smiled. He let us pass threw the door way. The house was was beautiful on the outside , but the inside was a hole different story. It was extravagant, art pieces every where.

" Awww yeah my dad is an artist and yeah." Jake sighed. "Its pretty, you made this one." I pointed out. Jake looked at me confused.
"Umm.. actually my painted dad painted it..." I grabbed Jake's hand and held it up to the painting.

" Your hand matches the brush strokes ." Jake laughed nervously.
" Carly you can look at hands and know who painted it?" Harry asked.

I shrugged "It's odviose." I walked away. Jake and Harry exchange looks of surprise. " You guys must be hungry' where's Carly?" Claudia asked. " living room." Harry pointed. She nodded walking towards me.

"Carly would you like something to eat?" I didn't here her. "Carly?" She tapped my shoulder. I jumped with surprise. "Oh you scared me." I put my hand on my chest. " would you like food ?" I nodded "Thank you." Claudia smiled and walked away.

Stay tuned for the next part 😉

See ya soon
Foreveryours